More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gamerfox gamerfox

What does Krystal do?

Finish the mission.

Krystal sighed and poked at the comfort controls on the Arwing's console, only to get an error buzz in return. She makes an annoyed sigh, boiling in her seat before she's interrupted by the intercom.

"Krystal! Pay attention to your flying!" Fox grouses. "You missed two rings back there! What's going on?"

"I'm sorry, Fox," Krystal replied, "but it seems like Slippy didn't really get to fix that computer system before we set off... The AC's broken and my instruments are blinking on and off... Half the time I can't even see the rings. I think the landing gear works, though."

There was silence before Fox sighs. "Fine. Head back to the Great Fox. I'm just gonna do a quick flyover and head back myself. Remember, we got General Pepper arriving tomorrow at 1300 hours."

Krystal nods silently before doing a 180 and heading back toward the carrier. Fortunately, she lands without too much trouble and hops out, thankful not to be back in that broiler anymore. She starts making her way to her room -- and a nice shower -- before noticing Slippy walking around, doing safety checks on the Landmasters.

Does she:

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)