More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by stormrider21 stormrider21

What do you do?

Finish moving in

You know that there's no sense in running around like you've never seen a hot girl before. You're in college now, not some high school kid with a permanent hard-on. You decide to just play it cool and take your time. You plan on finding someone to invite back to your room later tonight, so you better make sure it doesn't look like a prison cell.

You head back out into the hall. Julie's out there, still meeting and greeting all her new residents. She notices you and gives you a little smile and wave before returning her attention to helping people get moved in. Your eyes wander over her again. God damn, she's a hottie. You think you can see a slight curve of her breast showing through the side of her top. The idea of running your hands over her smooth skin runs through your mind. You feel your pants getting tighter and the image out of your mind. Can't go around meeting people on the first day with a hard-on.

You get on the elevator and press the button for the ground floor. Who knows, maybe you'll run into that blonde chick again. You step out of the elevator and head out to your car. No sign of that blondie anywhere though. Oh well. There was some reason she was on your floor, so she'll probably be back at some point. You grab the rest of your stuff from your car and haul it up to your room. You notice a few other girls on your way back up. Nothing terribly special though, and what you've already seen puts these girls to shame. Hey, it's your first night here, gotta go for the best, right?

You unpack all of your things and get your bed made. Just as you finish up, a big guy walks in with a girl right behind him. He drops a couple bags on the floor.

"Hey man. Are you John?" The guy is huge, at least 6'4" and built. You don't think he actually has a neck. Probably a football player, you think to yourself.

"Yeah, that's me," you reply.

"Nice to meet you, dude." He crushes your hand in a powerful handshake. "I'm Dave, your roommate."

"Cool." Just then the girl steps out from behind him and you get a good look at her for the first time. It takes a special effort to keep your jaw from dropping open. She looks as though she's trying to compete with Julie for the "Queen of Hot" title. Her hair is medium length, dark brown with blonde highlights. Her eyes match the dark brown of her hair and her high cheekbones give her a very exotic look. The wet looking lip gloss she's wearing draws your attention to her pink lips. She's wearing a tight black t-shirt with the Greek letters Gamma Delta Pi stiched on it in a leopard print fabric. It looks like she bought the shirt a couple sizes too small and it shows off a bit of her belly and her firm breasts, which you'd guess are a perfect 36C. The thought of checking her bra comes to mind, but you have the feeling that she's not wearing one. Her tight black leather pants hug every curve of her hips. You feel an erection starting to form in your pants and you quickly your gaze back up to her face. You notice her eyes are looking down at your crotch. She glances back up and your eyes lock for a moment. Her deep brown eyes glimmer with a wicked fire.

"Hi there...," she breathes. Her voice is like velvet and thick with raw sex. The tip of her pink tongue darts out quickly, flashing over her sexy lips before disappearing again. Your heart is pumping hard, both from desire and fear.

"Oh! Sorry dude! I forgot to introduce you. John, this is my girlfriend, Sarah. Sarah, this is John." Your new roommate seems totally oblivious what just happened. Maybe he's just used to his girlfriend radiating sex 24/7.

"Yeah, baby, I know." Her voice sends a shiver up your spine. "Nice to meet you, John."

There's a moment of uncomfortable silence before Dave speaks.

"Hey man, I really gotta take a shit. Where's the bathroom in this place?"

"Oh... just down the hall I think. Yeah, I think I remember passing it while I was moving in."

"Thanks man." Your new roomie wanders out of the room, leaving you alone with his incredibly hot girlfriend.

"So, John, have anything planned for your first night on campus?" The sound of her voice makes your cock start to stir again. You swear that she's paying for college with the money she makes as a phone sex operator.

"Well, no plans really. Just thought I'd meet some of the people in the dorm." And fuck them, you think to yourself.

"Sounds exciting," she says, with a naughty little smile. You notice that her eyes keep glancing down at the bulge in your pants. "Well, if you get tired of that, there's a little party going on at the Sig Ep house tonight. Kind of a welcome back party. You should come."

"Yeah, I just might do that. Not sure how to get there. I assume that Dave knows where it's at though?"

"Yeah, but he won't be going tonight." Her voice almost purrs.

"Really?... Why not?"

"He has practice in the morning. Football is his life, you know. Anyway, do you know where the townhouses are on the east side of campus?"

"Yeah. I came past them getting here."

"Good. That's where I'm staying this fall. Here, I'll give you my number. You can call me later if you decide to go. Then you can stop by and come with me." She tears a corner off one of your notebooks and writes down her number. She hands you the slip of paper.

"Sounds good. Thanks Sarah." Just then, Dave comes back.

"Thanks for what?" He looks a little confused.

"Oh, Sarah was just telling me about the-"

"About how he shouldn't miss breakfast at the cafeteria." Sarah quickly interrupts you and Dave's eyes brighten as he starts to think about his second favorite subject.

"Oh yeah. It's awesome. Anything you want and all you can eat. Hey, maybe we'll go Monday morning."

"Ok. Sure."

"Great. Well, I gotta run, bro. I'll unpack my shit later. See you around." With that, he turns around and leaves, Sarah following behind him. Your eyes are drawn to her firm ass that's tightly gripped by black leather. She glances over her shoulder and catches you staring at her ass. A wicked smile crosses her lips.

"See you later, John," she says in her sultry voice as she disappears around the corner.

God damn. Every cell in your body wants to fuck her. Hard. Of course, you start to wonder whether maybe she's just a tease and she just gets off on turning guys on. But then, what was that invitation to the party about? Did she just wanna see how much you could take before you made a move, and then she'd go running to her boyfriend? Even if she was serious, that could cause some serious problems with your roommate... IF he ever found out. Of course, fucking a girl like that could be worth facing certain . You look down at the slip of paper she handed you and try to decide what to do.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)