More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lostlove Lostlove

He can't wait another second to...

Finger her deeply

He slides her jeans off her hips, pulling her panties down with them. He raises her legs in the air as he pulls her jeans over her knees and off her ankles completely - he raises up on his knees on the stairs, holding her legs over his shoulder and moving closer to her body. He takes a finger and tenderly begins stroking her vulva - her legs are too tight to allow him full entrance right now but he pushes through her folds to her clitoris and strokes it, teases it, tickles it until her wetness begins dripping down her ass. He moves one of her legs over the other shoulder so now he is between her legs. The additional space is all he needs to push his finger gently over and over into her vagina. He pushes and pulls his finger in and out, in and out, fondling her womanhood, bringing her pleasure with his hand. Two fingers in now. It's so tight. She spreads wider, resting her legs on his forearms as he pushes three fingers into her and reaches deeply into her pussy, stroking and filling her with his hand while he rubs her clitoris tenderly.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)