More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by yuki3o yuki3o

What does 'sweet tits' say and what comes next?

Fine! No Problem.

Taylor Swift's eyes widened at Mark's words, and she swallowed hard. She could feel your presence behind her, but she didn't dare look at you. Instead, she focused on the man in front of her, her voice steady but her heart pounding in her chest. "Fine! No problem. First, Biden protects those in need by promoting diversity and women’s rights. Second, he's committed to addressing climate change and protecting the environment. And third, he supports healthcare for all Americans. Those are just off the top of my head. Try topping that!"

Getting a bit angry you also spoke up. "And there is no reason to call Tay such awful … n n names."

Again Mark payed little attention to you and addressed Taylor's reasons to not vote for Trump ... "All liberal propaganda, Babe. I don't know who's been putting all these silly ideas into your pretty little head. Maybe this weak little beta boy standing behind you. Some people even think the MAGA movement is misogynistic ... well you crazy bitches always say you hate real men till you need one. Shit. Whose gonna protect you, sugar tits? Little Davey here?"

Taylor's jaw clenched, and she took a deep breath, trying to keep her cool. She could feel your hand on her shoulder, and she squeezed it gently in gratitude for the support. She met Mark's gaze steadily, her voice firm. "My reasons are based on facts, not propaganda. And I don't need anyone to protect me. But I don't need your harassment either. So I'll ask you one more time, will you leave us alone and keep your word to vote for the entire Democratic ticket?"

"Shit, darling, your little pussy boy there can't even stick up for himself." he said as he reached into his back pocket and put on the red ball cap. "Now the truth don't need any fancy words, let me demonstrate my three reasons to vote for Trump. First … It takes strong people to make this country great not just handouts from the government. So the first test between Republicans and libtard democrats is strength. Your little Davey is going to wrestle me. Who is more able to protect the weak and those in need? Who is more likely to protect our children?"

Taylor's heart pounded in her chest, and she felt her face flush with anger and embarrassment. She took a step forward, her voice shaking as she spoke. "Mark, I said stop it. This is a ridiculous reason, just stop this nonsense." She glanced at you, her eyes full of apology and reassurance. "I'm sorry, Davey, but please, just do as he says and let's get this over with." She turned back to Mark, her voice firm. "And if you hurt him, I'll..." She trailed off, her eyes full of warning.

Will Mark hurt Davey and what will Taylor do if he does?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)