More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by stretchingfiction stretchingfiction

Who spotted her?

Finding out the hard way

She was frozen in place and wished she could run but the nanotechnology kept her body locked in place.

"Shit this one almost got away" she hears and a group of frat guys come unto view.

"Yeah glad with this change we don't have to chase her down. She is a cute piece of ass. though itll look better when we are done" she hears out of a member of the college football team as he grabs her ass cheeks.

"Please i don't know or care what's going on just let me go"she says Pleadingly.

"Oh i forgot to say and shut up bitch. You'll find out in time.You don't need to say anything every agian." Another says. She wanted to say something back but her vocal cords just wouldn't let her. The group of guys ripped off her clothes and soon she is lifted and place chest up on the table next to one of her friends. Her head hug back over the edge. She looks at her poor friends ass thats stuff her own clothes half hanging out of her and she wished she could scream as the guys started fucking her face right there in public. The guy had the biggest dick she had ever seen and she didn't think it would ever fit. They soon painfully proved her wrong as he kept slamming the first 6 inch in to the back of her throat till it slips down past it to her esophagus. She felt it stretching it out and her neck bulging with it. She gagged and sputtered on it violently but that didn't stop him pounding in as the other guys slapped her small tits around and finger her ass and pussy.

"shit these other holes look lonely i cliam that ass." I large line backer from the team says Soon she feels her ass getting filled and feels like its getting torn open but their isn't any blood. the line backer broke open the defense of her ass with no regard for her and soon has her stomach visible pushing out with every slam into her tiny frame. The took turns fucking her ass to mouth making her clean of there dirty cocks for a while till they pick her up one starts fucking her pussy. Happy the guys started fucking her pussy finally leaving her sore ass alone she thought for a second. The next thing she knows she feels one of the drilling as her asshole with a fist. She didn't think it would fit in her tiny asshole but soon is proven wrong as it pops in past the knuckles. She would have screamed if able but her face showed how much pain she was in. Her makeup running doen her face as she cried getting impaled on a 16 in cock while the other guys spread her little cheeks for each other as the punched in and out of her slender frame.

The five guys all took turns till her ass was loosened enough for the next part of her nightmare. The took her library books and shoved them in her ass and left her on the table leaking their cum as they went to a new girl.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)