More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

Where do you go?

Find your ex

It's still daytime. J-Lo was doing a day time concert, and you weren't really that interested in seeing her anyway. You just got free tickets. You give the tickets to some teen girls who were asking if anyone had tickets for sale and head to campus.

Your ex-girlfriend Tanya Franks left you for some pre-med rich guy and admitted she cheated on you even though she did not have to. She just felt like it.

You find her on the edge of campus with her sorority doing a charity car wash. She is holding a sign that says Charity Car Wash $10.

"Charity, my ass," you think. "Fucking bitches probably going to use the money to go skiing in Switzerland or something."

You hit the button to stop time. You see step ladder the girls use to wash the tops of cars. You get it and put it in front of Tanya. You take down your pants and start stroking yourself off. You blast a huge load of cum all over her lower face. You zip up and climb down.

You look at Tanya.

You replace her sign with one that says Cum on my face $1.00! You put the step ladder back. You find some dollar bills and stuff a few into the waistband of Tanya's denim shorts.

You take out your phone, restart time, and start snapping photos.

"What the fuck are you doing?" asks Tanya.

"I could not resist taking photos of you with cum on your face and that sign," you say.

Tanya licks her lips then reaches up and touches her face and feels what's on it. "Oh my god, is this cum?!"

"Isn't that what your sign says?" you ask. "I have a dollar."

Tanya looks at her sign. "What the fuck?!"

keep fucking with her or fuck with the other girls at the car wash too?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)