More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ommaley Ommaley

What should 18 do next?

Find the Clothes Store

"Might as well find that clothes store again like I was going to do before my stomach needed some grub." 18 thought before leaving the restaurant. She searched around near the restaurant and found the store she was looking for. "Great. Let's see what they have for sale" 18 said before going inside. For the past 20 minutes, 18 had been looking and picking up some nice pairs of jeans, shirts and some dresses here and there. "Ok, this looks good. Hmmm... I think Krillen would love this laundrie. Panties look kinda small though... Eh, he'll love it." She said before grabbing them. Alright, I think I got everything I need. Better head to the counter- "GRRRRRRRR "Oooooh... Uh oh." 18 rubbed her gurgling stomach as she felt a painful cramp inside. Meaning- "I gotta take a dump" She thought as she looked around for a bathroom. She saw one that was almost on the other side of the store. "Hmm, the line to get to the women's room doesn't look too bad. I wonder, should I just purchase my stuff before going to the bathroom? Or should I go ahead and get over there before the line gets long?"

Where should 18 go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)