More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Agar Agar

Find a sexy boy, hot chick, or get between a couple?

Find some woman love

Swingers are few and far between, and usually more interested in using and abusing the ones they take home, and I don't feel like getting beaten up physically and emotionally. Most men can't handle the cock, and even though I have 6 inches, I usually end up bigger than them. Women are the most receptive to what I can offer them, and frankly, I love tasting pussy.

Scanning the club, I can see lots of boobs bouncing around, which is only making me hornier. I've got my pick of women, but I want to find someone not attached, a woman scorned is bad enough, get between a dyke and her woman and you're asking to be killed. There's a few here dancing with each other so they're not alone, you can tell by how much they keep looking away, trying to find someone to spend the night with. Which one do I want to take home with me?

There's a feisty Asian girl, small chested, but shirt so tight you can see the hoops piercing her nipples. She keeps licking her lips, showing off her tongue’s barbell piercing too. I start getting wet just thinking about finding out all the places she's pierced. Skinny, no real ass, but bouncing and dancing to show off how flexible she is, and that she's got enough energy to go all night.

That starry eyed brunette tugs at my heartstrings. Tall, with legs I'd like to be between any number of ways, big tits, DD for sure and jiggling the way only the real ones do, and the cutest nose. She dances slowly, slinking like a snake, making me want to wrap our limbs together, holding, kissing, and fucking the whole night to wake up beside her the next morning.

More catch my eye, with the club this full, there's hot black girls, red heads, blondes, you name it. My first picks are usually the best ones, but there's lots more to choose from if neither of those work out.

Keep looking or approach one of the girls?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)