More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by brambank brambank

Should Leanne do as she's told?

Find out what the problem is

"But have I done something wrong?" protested Leanne, keen to find out exactly what was wrong before going into some quiet side room. The official just stared back at her in silence. "What's problem?" she repeated a little more urgently. "I have other ID if you want to check..."

Before Leanne could finish that sentence she was grabbed from behind and tackled to the floor with a thud. She was suddenly really scared now and had no idea what was happening or why.

The next thing she knew she was being dragged across the floor by her arms. "Wh-Where are you taking me?" she cried desperately.

She was tossed inside a small room, possibly the same room the official had indicate for her to go. She lay still on the floor catching her breath and when she looked up there were three large male officials stood menacingly over her. She stayed silent, feeling very insecure. Even more so when she noticed that her short denim skirt had ridden up from being hauled along the ground. The three men openly stared at her exposed pink underwear, two of them breaking out into sinister sneers.

As she tried to cover herself back up two of the officials grabbed her arms and lifted her to her feet. She would've fallen if she wasn't being held so firmly by the two powerful men. "Search her!" ordered the third official sternly.

Leanne didn't have time to react. She was still too shocked from being tackled and dragged about like some kind of doll. Not that she could have put up much of a fight. The two men quickly and eagerly went about their task. One yanked her vest top down over her shoulders, revealing her lacy bra while the other tore down her panties. With her arms now free, and her pussy suddenly exposed, Leanne stumbled back against a table in the centre of the room.

The three men stepped forward and surrounded her. She had nowhere to go and from the look on their faces she guessed they weren't finished with her yet.

What do they want?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)