More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by augy6666 augy6666

Where does he go first.

Find his partner

He gets a text on the phone, to meet my female partner in one of the elite cafeteria eating room but he still has not met her or know whom she is. Even though we had sex at the ceremony, he was blindfolded and forbidden to see her that night.

The cafeteria, is reserved for the exclusive families, I walked to the cafeteria and entered long hallway. The hallway is very cold, as he enters the room, he finds it is pretty full but he scans the room and notices three girls that are human.

The first table was occupied by the daughters of the dean of the school. They are both blonde and quite busty and about 5'10" and see men as property and nothing more. They are bit of party girls.

The next one is brunette, tits big as a cantaloupe with a gorgeous tan. Her mother had Latin roots while father was from Japanese. Her mother was one of your mother's bosses. Her mother had thing for Orcs and Elves but because her daughter had an obvious crush on you she chose not to harass them. She happens to be the first girl that John kissed.

The last table belonged the daughter of the governor and rumored to be the human candidate for the next election. She is a athletic tanned blonde with her tits appeared to be big as grapefruit. When she stood, she was almost six feet tall and has a European accent.

Whom is your female partner

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)