More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BigBoobedMagenta BigBoobedMagenta

Find an inn, or camp out?

Find an Inn

It took them less time than they'd thought to find a place for the night; in fact it was still faintly light when they came across the Dancing Dwarf inn. The building looked a little run down with weather stained paint and several broken shutters, but, the light coming from within was bright and there was a merry tune dancing upon the night air. It was their aching muscles that finally convinced them that this place was as good as any that they'd find that evening.

Tifa was the first to enter and was pleasantly surprised to see a cosy looking interior, complete with people in various states of intoxication. Tifa smiled warmly at a young serving wench, noting how her impressive breasts were straining the stringed bodice of the peasant blouse she wore. Tifa could see the dark nubs of the girl's nipples poking through the flimsy material and felt herself grow damp at the view.

Kitana came in a few moments later and every eye in the place seemed to turn to her. She stood, hands on hips staring right back at those within. She then stalked quickly to an empty table and flung herself into the seat. Tifa went and sat opposite, nodding to one of the serving girls.

A dark haired girl brought them two foamy mugs of ale and as she placed Tifa's on the table, her breast was squished against the damp table. When she rose there was a wet patch on the front of her blouse and Tifa could clearly see the girl's pink aereola. "Oh dear," she said softly. "What a mess." She grabbed a cleaning rag from the girl's belt and pressed it against the stain.

Her hand squeezed and rubbed the girl's breast as she made a pretense of cleaning it. The girl's cheeks went pink as her nipple responded to the pressure and poked against Tifa's hand. Tifa moved the cloth in her hand so that it was now her knuckle that brushed the swollen nub and she smiled as the girl surpressed a groan. She seemed to press herself harder against Tifa's hand and smile in an inviting manner.

"Alita," a loud voice shouted. "There are other people who require serving."

Alita looked to leave and as she turned on her heel she leant down and whispered. "I sleep in the last room on the second floor. I'll be waiting."

Kitana smiled ruefully when she had gone. "I assume I'll be wanting a single room then?"

"I haven't considered all my options yet," Tifa replied huskily, eyeing a muscular warrior at the next table.

Kitana sighed. "I sometimes wish I could accept offers as readily as you do." She seemed embaressed. "I've never even been with a woman you know."

"It's not hard," Tifa said, smiling. "I'm sure there are plenty of willing partners out there." She glanced at Kitana's cleavage and felt her clit throb inside her panties. "All you have to do is ask you know."

Kitana looked at though she was going to say something and then lowered her eyes to the table. Tifa felt her heart leap in excitement. Perhaps if she made her move now she might find Kitana willing and eager to please.

Tifa glanced at the serving girl and considered her options. Should she seduce the seemingly innocent Kitana, or go for the eager serving girl and leave her companion for another night?

Kitana or Alita?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)