More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by brit-n-birds brit-n-birds

How do you want to find your first climax?

Find a girl

Sarah, your oldest friend, had recently come out to you as gay. Obviously being the sex obsessed person that you are, you had asked how much better it was with a girl. The only response she could give was to let out a wordless moan. And Sarah was usually such an eloquent person. You figured that if you really wanted your first climax as a girl to be memorable, you should try to figure out what Sarah was talking about.

You tore out of the bathroom and went to your phone on the kitchen table. You picked it up and unlocked it, quickly pulling up your list of contacts.

Of course Sarah was the most obvious choice, but honestly, she might not go for it just because she knew you so well already. It could just lead to some awkward times after this whole adventure was over.

Kaylee was a girl you had just met a couple weeks ago at a party. It seemed as though she had deleted your number, because she just stopped responding to you. Maybe you could use that to your advantage in this situation.

As you mulled over the options, you went to flip over to another app. The white flame of Tinder's logo stared back at you, offering a super easy third option. It might serve you well to find a girl on there and start searching for anybody on that app who could help you out, assuming things went well with this first time that is.

Who do you reach out to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)