More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by 12por 12por

What do you do?

Find Some Friends

You decide to hang around for a while. You notice a group of people walking to the residence nearby. There were two cute blondes one bleach blonde and the other dirty. There were a few guys hanging around as well.

You cross their path and say hey. The react badly but say hey back. You explain that you are from out of town and were just diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer. Oh fuck, that sucks dude. Why don't you come back to our dorm and we will get you a drink.

"Thanks, you respond and follow them back."

The dirty blonde's phone rang and she went outside to answer it.

The Bleach Blonde rolled her eyes. "She has been on the phone with her boyfriend all day, I seriously wonder if she is really friends with us or is just here because she doesn't have anything better."

"Anyways, what are you planning on doing with the rest of your time?"

"Well, I realize we just met, but I am very sexually adventurous and love to cum on unsuspecting people"

"Sexually Adventurous huh, sounds more like sexual predator, you should be locked up"

"Yeah probably, it really is my fetish though and if I weren't dying I would never"

"Hmm, I have an idea actually" said the blonde.

"Blow your load on Maria, it might finally get her off her phone for once"

You pull out your cock and it is limp.

"Here, let me help" She says, lying on the couch and pulling her shorts to the side so that you have a clear view of her waxed pussy.

She spreads it open to give you a better view.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)