More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by OliveCUChazz OliveCUChazz

What's next for Erin?

Find A Nigger

Erin opened a new tab in her browser, while she kept one hand massaging her tight little clit.

“I need a nigger to loosen up my tight pussy,” she admitted to herself.

She quickly googled “Niggers in my area” and hit enter. She clicked on the first link that came up: NiggerHaven.com. A warning message popped up on her screen asking for an age confirmation, so she put in 18. There was another warning screen that popped up immediately after “Warning: This site contains many active Niggers that are seeking to breed hot young women. This site shows that Niggers are superior to every other race, so if you feel inferior or intimated by Niggers than do not proceed.” Erin's heart was racing after reading that message. The warning message just made her want Niggers more; they need hot young women to suppress their huge egos and animal like behavior.

She didn’t have second thoughts as she clicked confirm. Hoping to dive right into the website, she was first instructed to create a profile for the site. She quickly filled in her personal information, using her real name, address, telephone, email without caring. Looking through her Instragram she found a sluttly photo from last Halloween to use as her profile picture. Her costume in the photo was a tight princess costume so she made her username: TightPrincessLovesBBC. At the bottom, the site asked for confirmation by signing into Facebook. Without thinking about the consequences she quickly enters her email and password. She clicked the button “Once you go black, you never go back” to confirm her profile. She glances at the available tabs to explore the site…

Which Tab do you explore?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)