More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TobieSensual TobieSensual

The potions are done

Finally

Hermione leaned back in her chair and stretched her body, letting out a cute little moan. Her body tingling with the excitement of a job well done, body getting hot, she massaged her perky breasts over her school shirt, when she pinched her nipple she let out a gasp.

She grabbed the shaved-down unicorn horn from her bag and started masturbating with it, this enchanted dildo gives you the pleasure of an orgasm every second it touches your pussy. One of Hermione's own creations.

She was laying down on the couch fully dressed but squirming around in ecstacy of an eternal orgasm when Ryan, another student in Griffindor, enters the study quarters, he just stood there with shocked open eyes and an open mouth.

Hermione was moaning and touching herself when she suddenly opened her eyes and saw Ryan just watching across the room, in her panic she reached for her wand.

"Crucio!" Red light emitted from the tip of the wand and shot out right at Ryan's groin.

He fell down screaming his lungs off, mostly incoherent stuff, it felt like someone was grinding his balls to dust between two red hot iron bricks. After a few seconds of Crucio to the balls, Hermione finally came to her senses.

"What the are you doing here, Ryan?"

"You stupid bitch, my balls!!" He shouted while rolling around in the ground, clutching his still aching balls.

Hermione would be expelled and probably sent to Azkaban if anyone found out she used the banned Crucio curse, which inflicts excrutiating pain.

What does she do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)