More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ClassroomOrgy69 ClassroomOrgy69

Name of the female pirates?

Femme Fatale Pirates

"You! Have you come as a messenger for the people here? Why else would you just walk up to our ship alone?"

She had long red hair that cascaded past her shoulders, and tits that were obviously large even though they were fully covered behind a frilly undershirt with a jacket over that. I didn't notice her hazel eyes until she specifically said:

"My eyes are up here! If I wanted to be ogled, I would wear something that showed cleavage. Don't you think so?"

"I guess so."

"Well that was a test and you failed. It's always rude to stare at a lady's chest. That's just common sense. Anyway, I'm Captain Morganna of the Femme Fatale Pirates, a crew of over a dozen ladies that can fight and drink with the best of them. We'll accept your hospitality but we'd appreciate any treasure you have stashed while you're at it."

Typical pirate intimidation tactics. For whatever reason though, I was feeling confident.

"Well, what if I said the only thing on this island of value to pirates is mine now, and you can't get it?"

She pulled out her cutlass she carried at her, looking at that point, shapely hip.

"Are getting smart with me? Unless it's something you ate, I can get whatever I want from some backwater villager."

I couldn't help smirking at her unintentionally accurate guess.

"Exactly. You're a pirate, so you have to know, what's valuable, barely edible, and would fill anybody with confidence?"

"Are you trying to say you ate a devil fruit? Because you're standing right on the shoreline and all it would take is one good toss behind me, into the water, to call your bluff."

I hadn't considered that at the time and things got tense for a bit.

"I would ask that you not do that."

"Okay."

And with that, things took a turn for the peculiar.

"Ok, just like that? So you were kidding?"

"No, I was serious, but for whatever reason, you asking was enough."

"Well, I would also like you to put the cutlass away."

Just like that, she sheathed it back up. I was almost amused but cautious.

"If you don't mind me asking, what kind of bounties do you have amongst your crew?"

"Just mine, at 6.9 million."

"What are your measurements?"

"44, 25, 36."

"Could you get your crew to come down here and line up?"

I got into the groove as clearly whatever power this is was working. I not only talked my way out of this, I was talking my way into something fun. Sure enough they all lined up and there was not a hag in the bunch. There was one head and shoulders above me in height, and I'm 6 feet barefoot, but in this situation all that meant was her proportionally large tits were at eye level.

"Alright ladies, now I want you all to disarm."

I was amazed at what I was doing here. They actually put down their weapons, even the ones hidden in their bras or a garterbelt, not even out of fear, but just because I asked.

"Now, I want to see you all topless, then on your knees."

I had never been so hard in my life as when I watched a dozen women all strip from the waist up and drop to their knees like they were ready to suck me off.

"Feeling humiliated? You can thank your captain for reducing you to a whore's level."

"Thank you captain for reducing us to a whore's level." They said in unison. Wasn't expecting them to be so literal.

"Alright Morganna, show your crew how good you can suck a dick."

No sooner than my whipping it out did she start sucking it like it was delicious. Her crew actually watched intently, being shown as specified. When I grabbed her head and started skullfucking her, she just accommodated me, proving it's not all about verbal commands. Later I would learn the key was permission. Once I couldn't hold it anymore, I gave her one hell of a facial. It even dripped down onto her tits.

"Anyone who sexually attracted to your captain should lick her clean of cum."

Not only did the tall woman, who without a bandana on shows short blonde hair, start licking, but so did a girl with glasses, light green hair in braided pigtails, and B cups.

"You two, introduce yourselves."

"First mate Kin Peachy." The tall one said in a surprisingly soft tone for her size.

"Ship's doctor Gin Rosie." She said, sounding even younger than she looked, but fortunately legal.

"You three who've tasted my cum can fully strip, we're going to have a foursome on the largest bed on your ship. The rest can carry back all the clothes, but not to dress back up yet. Also, they're going to watch."

I perked back up when there were three nude babes in front of me, down to fuck. As we made our way onto the ship, I couldn't help groping their asses. Rosie seemed particularly sensitive, so I teased her with my fingers. When they got to the bed, Morganna spread her legs in the middle, with the other two at either side spreading their legs at right angles, making the whole scene relatively symmetrical.

How does this go down?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)