More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Onyxdragon100 Onyxdragon100

What's next?

Femford

Femford, " Deep Down Ever Boy Wants to be a Girl." Is the city motto.

Femford a very special city, where at first glance there are no guys but in reality there is, it's just they all been feminized. This city prides itself on stripping every last ounce of masculinity out of every male who happened to enter. Each one of its districts is design to feminized the unlucky male walks in.

District one, Princess Palace. This district looks like its out of a fairy tale. Here males are feminized into anything from regal and submissive princess to slutty bar maids.

District two, Lady Luck Plaza. Here you can play varies games of chance to win amazing prizes but males can put their masculinity when they run out of money. Of course each game is rigged so the males are slowly stripped of their masculinity piece by piece. This district also had varies strip clubs and other form of entertainment for the now feminized boys to work off their debts.

District three, Rose Garden. This district is a giant beauty garden with varies creatures and living plants that all have one desire. To feminized every male who steps in.

District four, Dominatrix Town. Here males are broken of evey piece of their masculinity by varies dominatixes. This include bondage and pet play.

District five, Otokonoko Town. This Japanese theme district is design to make any male into an Otokonoko fan.

District Six, Siren's Cove. This mixture of topical jungle and beach will lure any male to the varies trap to steal their manhoods.

So which world does Femford teleport to ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)