More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Burrows4 Burrows4

It's time to wash up. When you look into that mirror you see a...

Femboy

Gorgeous cherry lips.

Winged eyeliner.

An impeccable fashion sense pieced together from thrift stores, Cosmopolitan, and Twitter. And an ass to die for. Those are the assets that matter most when it comes to establishing yourself as a gurl.

What you may lack in tits you make up for in very spankable booty -- and you've spent years training your silhouette and mannerisms to bring out your best self. You are a boi. UwU.

You have wavy black hair that you could curl with a bit of effort. You've thought about dying it with a bleach and color, but genetics only gave you black.

Your presentation options are as diverse as any other girl's. Little black dress. Colorful skirt and a Doctor Who scarf. Tank top and shorts.

Or maybe something just basic, like an old Sailor Moon t-shirt. Your femininity is not in question and it's hard to say what your reputation will be like at the school at this point. Sometimes your appearance tends to draw more gay guys in, but you've had your share of attention from women too! You relied on some of these friends to teach you and get you to this point, where you feel truly beautiful.

But other times, you can feel a bit shy. As you wash your neck and face and put on deodorant and lotion and a touch of fragrance, you consider your ambitions.

You think you're hot enough to get snatched up by some guy or girl high up on the leaderboard. As a femboy you could probably even join a fraternity, technically, and service all the jocks.

Is there more to life?

Your Outfit?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)