More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by cdbaby cdbaby

Which mortal do you choose to possess?

Femboy

The first two options were indeed interesting but the third seemed the most likely to woo curious and straight males.

You reach out through the void and enter his body. The darkness fades your new eyes filling with a bright bedroom as sunlight shines through the open curtains. You groan, apparently this body had a bit too much to drink the previous night. You stumbled to the door trying to adjust to your new height and the way your ass swayed with each step. You find neon pink shades on the dresser by the door. They help your eyes adjust to the blindingly bright room.

You access the boy's memories, who you also find is named John , and find the bathroom. John's body out of reflex sit's to pee. Probably better this way since with such a diminutive penis you'd probably make a mess. After using the bathroom you stare at your new body in the mirror. "With an ass like this what man could resist?" Your ass is wrapped in a miniskirt showing off just a hint of your perfect bubble butt with a piece of pink fabric slicing through your cheeks. Your shirt was black to match your miniskirt with the words "brat" in pink across the chest.

You leave the bathroom bumping into a man a full foot taller than your new body. He looked down on you. "John." It was John's dad Samson, or sam for short. He was your typical man's man from John's memories. Former fullback in college now made his living working construction with men as big and burly as him. His wife, John's mother had left him for another man one who was more adventurous "in bed" she once had confided in John. His dad had accepted John being the flamboyant femboy that he was.

"Hi daddy!" your new voice squealed a little too loudly for your hangover. Despite this you still hugged the big man. He smelled of sweat and desire. You sense he had not had sex in the last five years since John's mother left. Could he be the first soul to corrupt?

daddy's boi or find someone else

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)