More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by idkfs idkfs

Is your friend male or female?

Female

You called Lisa, the girl who gave you the webcam. She said she would be right over.

Lisa was a good friend of you. Although you always had a thing for her, you never managed to get out of the friend-zone. She had brown hair, a pretty face, and a really nice body. It was summer, and she was wearing nothing but shorts and a t-shirt.

An hour after you called her, she came your house.
"No wonder the webcam didn't work, you didn't install the software", she said laughing. "Oh, ok. Thanks. Now, what am i supposed to do with this?" you asked her.
"If you want to, I'll show you a site where you can chat with other people", she said.
"Sure", you answered.

"Come sit here next to me", she said. You sat down next to her one the same chair. You was getting hot, almost sweaty, by just sitting next to her. She clicked herself into a site and explained that it was a site where you met random people that you could talk to.

She clicked "connect" and a completely naked, blonde girl appeared on the screen,
"Oh, I did not expect THAT!", Lisa said.

"Hey, i'm Emma", she wrote.
"Hi" Lisa replied, wondering whether to disconnect or talk some more
"Are you guys a couple?" The girl wrote.
"no, just friends" Lisa wrote
"That's a shame, you two looks so cute together", the girl wrote.
"Uh, thanks", Lisa Replied.

You were just sitting there saying nothing, you could not stop looking at the blonde naked girl with the big boobs that were looking right at you.

Lisa was about to click disconnect when the girl wrote:
"So, do you guys want to play a game?"
Lisa looked at you, and said:

do we?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)