More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Deathcon Deathcon

Female or Futanari?

Female

"So I can never turn back?" I asked.

"That would be against the contract so yes." Hawk tells me.

"Then I will go the whole way, female." I say.

"The obvious choice I would say." Hawk says as she nods. In an instant my whole body warps into a very average-looking woman my age.

"Huh? I though-" I say before I am cut off by Hawk.

"This will be a step-by-step process in which you will get to choose the options, I find that more fun." Hawk said as she grinned evily. "Let's go ahead and cut to the meat of the matter: Intelligence. Good bimbos are dumb. That's just the facts of life. So I'm going to shave off a few dozen IQ points, and up that sex drive to insane levels. You think you like sex now, boy... oh boy. You haven't felt a fraction of how good it can be. Your libido will be so high that you'll be raring to go every ten minutes! Don't worry, you'll love it. I guarantee it. So... about those IQ points..."

Hawk continues. "The first option is the Ditzy Moron, this one I will just scrape off 30 IQ. How's that sound? You should notice a difference, namely being a giggle airhead and unable to do anything math past simple division. The closest you will get to stay you, just a much dumber you right?"

Suddenly a cup of coffee appears next to Hawk who downs it in seconds before it disappears again. "Next is what I call the Complete Bimbo, 60 IQ gone points down the drain. Never to be seen again. Welcome to the cotton candy-coated paradise of being a sex-hungry moron. Say goodbye to everything you learned in High School sweet cheeks. You can still function as a human, but god DAM are you basic! But... ignorance is bliss, right?'

"I wil-" I speak up but a click of Hawk's fingers tell me to shut up.

"Finally is the Sex-Fiend option. It's basically a lobotomy. 80 points going into the void. This will basically be me giving you permanent brain damage. I'll actually feel bad if I give you this option. But hey, you'll never have to worry about anything ever again right? And I've got to say, there's something tantalizingly seductive about a girl who forgets to operate a fucking doorknob!" Hawk says before giggling at the idea.

"Choose wisely sweety."

Which one do you choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)