More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Robert West Robert West

What's your gender?

Female

So you're a young woman attending Hyacinth State University. Tell us your name, and a little about yourself. Are you...?

Kelly- The hard edged bully. After three tries at senior year, you finally graduated high school, and managed to get accepted at HSU. Your tall, slender frame is stronger than most people expect, and you used that to torment and humiliate the other girls all throughout high school. Nobody would mess with you then, but now you're a small fish in a big pond, and you know you need to establish your reputation early to keep from becoming just another embarrassed victim.

Sandra- A quiet, unassuming, studious young woman. You had to settle for Hyacinth State after a very public mental breakdown during senior year caused a number of schools to refuse your application. You are short, and curvy, but you hide your frame under long skirts, and t-shirts. You're just trying to make it through your college years without losing your mind, or your dignity.

Amanda- A free spirited young influencer. You're making your way through college by cultivating an online audience any way you can, but mostly through viral videos and Instagram. You chose HSU, hoping it would provide some interesting content. You tend to wear the newest styles you can find that hide your backside, which you think is too big. It's the only part of yourself you don't seem to love.

Ms. Victoria- A wide-eyed teacher, two years out of college yourself, excited to be molding minds. Unfortunately, with your limited experience, HSU was the only place that would hire you. You had heard the rumors, about the school as a whole, and about the supposed reason your predecessor quit, but you need to pay rent, so you really couldn't afford to believe them. Little did you know that the events at HSU would unlock something in you that changed you completely over the summer. Now you have a thirst to humiliate your young male students. You just have to avoid embarrassment yourself. Your busty figure draws more attention from the male students than you would like, but all has gone well...so far.

Brandy- Somewhat overweight, and picked on all your life, you've had to develop a biting sense of sarcasm to stay sane. You're a closed off, private individual, just trying to escape into adulthood without drawing too much attention. You wear baggy, unassuming clothes over your large, but curvy frame.

Or are you someone else entirely? It's all up to you. Enjoy your stay here, and do try not to get into too much trouble.

Who are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)