More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Phantasmagoria Phantasmagoria

Which side do you choose?

Female

Taking a left turn, you followed the crowd down the widening street towards where the female slaves were kept. There would be further branches up ahead, but for now, you would finally start to see some slaves.

Finally, you came to the start of the exhibition area. An open courtyard marked the start of the section, and numerous signs, exhibits, and branching paths were set up. Small scale operations would be displayed here until the major events took the full area, and larger scale corporations would be showing their slaves in separate, rented areas down the various paths.

You had started to reach the signs advertising what kind of exhibitions were up ahead, and it was time to make another choice. Which show should you attend first?

The first sign had a picture of a busty, blonde girl on it. The company promoting it was a large sex toy manufacturer, and they claimed that today they would be showing off their new products on a set of slaves.

The next sign was all text, and advertised a BDSM oriented course where slaves would be showing off their endurance under a variety of difficult experiments. This one also claimed to have chances for viewer participation. You didn't recognize the company behind it, though, and the lack of picture was worrying.

The third sign pointed towards what claimed to be a "water course" filled with chances for the viewers to interact with the girls. The company funding it was a long time participant of the exhibition, and were famous for entertaining shows.

The fourth sign advertised a corporal punishment show, funded by a small time company just getting their start in the exhibition. New showers were known to go the extra mile in showing off for the audience, and the sign displayed a rather lewd picture of a nude girl bent over someone's lap.

The final sign near you was from a popular company, advertising their latest batch of aphrodisiacs. This one was more of an advertisement than an actual part of the exhibition, but you rather liked the sound of professional and technology being tested in such a public setting.

Which exhibit do you choose?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)