More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Penhaligon Penhaligon

Male or Female

Female

Fuck, it would appear as if in your drunken stupidity, you worked your way over to the wrong restroom. on your way out you encounter a tall women, with a black coat and shoulder length blonde hair. She then offers you a shot of some seemingly dark liquid and against your better judgement you decide to down it. after returning the glass to the mysterious lady you walk over to the women's room and grab the nearest stall. you pull down your pants to be greeted with your wondrous red pussy hair and your still virgin slit. As you begin pissing your thoughts wonder as to how you haven't been fucked yet, your deep red hair was a surefire way to have someone approach you. If not that then your supple C-cup breasts should have attracted someone, along with your full ass and feminine curves. especially since you had recently turned 21 and had already become a regular at the bar. and then you feel yourself finish. standing back up and pulling up your maroon panties and skinny jeans you exit the stall to see the blonde women again, but holding a clipboard, "Ms. Doe,John?" to which you answer yes, "You have come to be a perfect match for some testing at Skytone labs. Would you care to come with me to fill out some paperwork?

Yes or No?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)