More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ShamusBaran ShamusBaran

Speaking of which, are you Male or Female?

Female

NOTE: EXCUSE THE MESS, WORKING ON THE FEMALE PATH SLOW AND STEADY.

Shannon doesn't have many friends, and regardless of how she treats the guys at school, many are convinced she's banging several of them-- handing out favors.

You wouldn't know. You're not on good terms with her as she's not too happy with you or your antics. You're more likely to get a recommendation of eviction than a shot at hanging out with her.

Thankfully, it's the weekend-- a long one at that. Monday is a holiday and that means three glorious days of freedom.

You stretch, taking a moment to close the blinds. It's a little bit before noon on Saturday, and you didn't have the presence of mind to close them. On your way, you spot a notebook-- one you don't recognize.

You find yourself drawn to it, and you pick it up without thinking. The cover is blank and black. You open to find it has no lines in it, more like a sketchbook than anything.

While you investigate, your cellphone rings. It's your best friend, Tina.

Do you answer the phone?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)