More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Braids Braids

What Gender is Maxx?

Female

Maxx is grinning at you with a sadistic, devilish smile. She stands over you with her hands on her hips, staring down at you through the crevasse between her large round tits. She really could just knock you over with them if she really wanted to.

"You heard me, your going to be my new girlfriend. Bitch"

You slowly get back up to you feet, shock and confusion swirling in you head. For the briefest moment, the ridiculousness of the statement actually drives your fear of the girl away. You aren't even sure you even heard her clearly. What kind of bullshit is she trying to pull? Was it even remotely possible your bully has developed feelings for you? You're not sure weather that's flattering or terrifying. Given the locked door, the latter seems more appropriate.

"What the hell are you talking about? You want to be my girlfriend?"

"If you want to see it that way, yes. I wanna make you My Girlfriend. I've always kinda like that nice curvy ass of yours. I wanna put my hands all over it and give it a nice hard spanking,"

"What the Fuck? Okay, you've finally gone completely crazy. Joke over, I'm leaving."

You try and walk past her, but Maxx grabs you by the hair and pulls so hard your afraid she'll pull it out. She tugs upwards, nearly lifting you off your feet before letting you back down. She then forces you downward until your on your knees in front of her.

"Good girl, that's where an obedient little thing like you needs to be."

"But Maxx, I'm not-"

Not what?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)