More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by majus majus

Next

Female user

A low moan escaped my throat as I started slowly waking up. My body shivered as the thin sheet lightly itching my skin. As the heat slowly spread over my body my nether regions pulsing with need. I bit my lip and slipped my hand down, my fingers slipping between my labia, deeper-

“Mhm~” A moan escaped my throat as a jolt run through my body.

My hips started bucking as my fingers scratched the itch. My free hand moved over my ample bust-

“Hah!” I gasped as my hand touched the sensitive flesh. The pleasure jolted me and felt as if it kicked my brain.

My hands started moving faster, the waves of pleasure washing over me again and again, as my fingers scratched inside of my pussy while my hand groped my breast. My fingers pinched my nipple-

“Oh!” I moaned with pleasure as the slight pain was enough to push me into climax. Everything stopped mattering as my body arched, my muscles tensed. I closed my eyes as wave after wave the pleasure washed over me.

Finally, it passed.

I breathed heavily, as my body collapsed limply on the bed. Slowly, I came to. Sometime through my session, the sheet slipped off my body. My sex juices stained the bedclothes.

I got up and walked to the shower. Warm water washed over me. After a few minutes, I got out and stood in front of the mirror.

[A1]I moved my hand over my lekku. My naked body slender and desirable, proof of why the Twi’lek are most desirable sex slaves in the galaxy.

[A2]My pink skin was the obvious proof of Zeltron origins. That and the pheromones my body gave away.

[A3]My hand brushed over small horns on my head, the obvious sign of Zabrak species.

[A4]Red eyes looked back. That and blue skin were the signs of Chiss ancestry.

[A5]The green skin and slightly reptilian features were proof of Falleen. That and the pheromones my body gave away.

[A*]write in

I sighted.

Things were progressing on the galactic stage.

[B1]The Trade Federation crisis was slowly escalating, and it looked like the Naboo will be the stage for the next act.

[B2]The galactic war just started. The Republic attacked the Confederacy on Genosis. The clone wars have started.

[B3]The Alderaan was destroyed, soon after the Empire’s battle station was destroyed. It was the first time, such a disaster shook the empire.

Still naked, I walked out of the bathroom. My eyes fell on my

[C1]lightsaber

[C2]double-bladed lightsaber

[C3]two lightsabers

[C*]write in

I clicked my tongue. While skilled in the , especially in

[D1]Dark side

[D2]Light side

I was no master.

[E1]My Master was still training me, but soon, that training would be finished.

[E2]I used a Holocron to teach me, but I had mastered all it had to offer.

[E*]write in

[X*]suggestions

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)