More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by monkey17 monkey17

What's next?

Female school girl

You are Alice Price an 18 year old high school girl. Standing at 5'6" with died pink hair in a pony tail that reached your mid back. Your eyes are a bright green. You have no rill figure to speak of except for a large fat ass, witch is in your opinion your sexist feather fooled by plump lips that wee maid for sucking cock. with AA cup tits your dad refused to get enlarged and no waste you won't the hottest girl. However with your hair died pink you stuck an uncanny resemblance to Sakura Haruno, a fictional caricature from the anime Naruto. Infarct this is why your dad left you like this. She had a massive hard on for Anime girls. Infarct she always had you suck her off wile she watched the series. A lot of the more nerdy futas also loved your look, ore loved the idler of fucking the Biggest slut in Naruto. Serially by the end of the series the pink heard girl had fucked every Futa in the elemental nations. You now often found your self handing out with other nerds and geeks. Hanging out wasn't correct, moor like hanging from ropes with other girls as futas enacted role play fantasy sex on you all. It always supposed you how kinky these poetical futas wore compered to jocks who just fucked a girl and that was it. one of the best flings to come out of this was meeting the futa you hoped would some day be your master.

Here name was Debbie. Standing at 6'4" , pixy cut white blond here and blue eyes. here tits wee DD cup and hee cock was a solid 12 inches and so flick you couldn't get your hand round it. Finally she was massive comic book and anime/Manga.

![](https://www.pictoa.com/albums/sakura-haruno-cosplay-1496240/27158829.html)

Were are you

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)