More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by proton_electron proton_electron

Protagonist gender:

Female protagonist

You're Jane Johnson, 20-something gal with long dark hair and average build with some curves, all in all ordinary university student, or you thought so. Apparently you can swallow others whole.

It happens accidentally, earlier today you come to the party, it was held by Stacy Shmidt, head of your university's cheerleaders, total self-centered bitch, one of most popular girls and daughter of very rich businessman. Normally ordinary students like yourself weren't able to visit her parties, but friend of friend of yours get invitation for you and you decided to give it a try. Stacy's house was a huge fancy manor in middle of small park and inside it was even fancier, which in addition to the fact that you do not know anyone here made you rather uncomfortable, so after you had some drinks and snacks you found empty room on second floor to rest a little bit, unfortunately that was Stacy's room. Though you didn't met her personally until now, you heard about her bad character, and it seems like the rumors weren't exaggerated, as she start insulting you as soon as she saw you. Well, you walked in her room without permission, but it still rather insulting and then you waked up few minutes later alone but with huge wriggling belly...

"Shit, what the hell happened?" - you asked aloud looking past your ample tits pushed up by huge belly. - "Damn, I guess even if I let her out I still fucked up, right?"

"Buuarp! Ugh..." - with loud gurgle your belly went still, you poked at it but Stacy didn't move anymore. - "Umm, looks like I don't have to let her out..."

"W-well, I think nobody will miss this slut, but if somebody will see me with this gut I'll be in big trouble..." - you mumble to yourself as you began thinking on how to leave this manor undetected. It's not easy task: you're in Stacy's room on second floor, the manor itself located in small park with high wall around it's perimeter, and on top of that there are a lot of partygoers everywhere, plus your huge gurgling tummy noticeably weighting you down. - "Okay, Jane, don't panic! It's a matter of time when somebody start looking for Stacy, so I need to escape quick"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)