More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kire5613 kire5613

Who are you and what brings you here?

Female customer

As you enter the lobby of the hotel, you notice the smell of sex everywhere getting you turned on. You look around seeing several people naked but acting like it was normal hotel. You even see some of them having sex right there in front of everyone. They did not just act like it was normal but some were encouraging them to. There were also staff members who were also naked doing usually maintenance as well as cleaning up the mess left from all the sex.

These sites of public nudity and sex made you really horny and close to wanting to touch yourself. You of course shake your head and continued to the front desk where a naked woman waited for you smiling. "Good day, miss. I can tell your already enjoying the site and want in. Well let's get you checked in and ready to get knocked up." She types on her computer. "Ah, you must be miss John Doe. We have your reserved room ready. Now all that's left is picking out your stud that will fuck you full of cum all thought your stay." She shows you a list of studs that were currently available. It showed their personal information, pictures of their fully erected dicks, pictures of babies they've fathered and fetishes they would accept doing.

Who will be your stud?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)