More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by oscar wilde oscar wilde

What's next?

Female Victim [Timestop/Time Control]

I work at a home-security company making far too much money for what I do: processing customer accounts. All day every day. We had recently brought in some new salesmen and a few people spread across departments to help process all the work they'd bring in for us. My department, an all-girl affair, got a new, pretty young woman right out of college.

I think it all started when we brought in the new hires. Let a woman tell you: ignorable wardrobe malfunctions happen all the time. We're always tugging at our pants, straps, or underwear. But when the offenses are more numerous than usual, and more severe, we start to take notice.

I remember becoming suspicious when the back of my bra snapped loose. It's possible that that morning I didn't hook all the hooks, and so it snapped open. It happens, but really, it doesn't happen. I was quite embarrassed but thankfully I'm turned facing toward everyone else, so one quick adjustment and all was good.

The next notable event was when I was just sitting at the computer, when I felt my panties rolled up along my thigh, with my bare butt on the seat of my pants and my vagina pressing against the pants fabric. There was no way that could suddenly happen, but what could I say? I hadn't been sleeping too well. I blamed it on stress and looked around the room suspiciously.

Next I was crouching down to pick up a stack of folders, then I stood back up with a hard wedgie. The same day, towards close, I found the panties completely vanished. I inhaled sharply and the girls around the room looked at me. I pretended to cough while I had a mild panic attack. As I was leaving and went to grab the keys in my purse, there they were. Stress, I said. I could use brain supplements, maybe.

A few days went by without incident. It was warm one day, and I was warm and suffering from hot flashes, so I decided to wear one of my more revealing tops. This was when I knew there was some other at play, some kind of demon or maybe I'd just finally lost it. Early-onset dementia. Well, one second I was scribbling on a notepad, and the next my... generous breasts were completely released, out in the nude. I yelped and huddled within myself, fixing my "wardrobe malfunction" as best I could. An older coworker asked me if I was alright, and I simply said hot flashes, like an idiot. That seemed to be enough for her as I blushed deeply enough to add some truth to my claim.

Finally -- and what leads me to documenting this all -- it was my usual Friday night. I stay later to wrap up the books and double-check everyone's work. In the back of my mind, I really wondered if something would happen. And it did. I'm glad I was alone, and maybe that's why it happened: suddenly a vibrating egg appeared in my vag, on high, with the controller wedged between my butt cheeks. I instantly shot up from my chair with a scream that no one was around to hear. I grabbed my purse and ran to the ladies room as fast as possible, passing a confused salesman. I rushed into a stall and... extracted it from myself. Make no mistake: this was not arousing to me whatsoever. This was terrifying. I removed it and dropped it to the floor. I sat and thought about what had happened. Then I concluded that I would get down to this, stuffed the vibrator into my purse and left for the night.

I considered what I should do over the weekend. I was, frankly, skilled only as a simple office worker. This job overpaid me by $8,000. But today was a vibrating egg; what if I find my clothes entirely gone one day? What else could this demon do? Why was it only at work? I kept the vibrator because I wanted to study it. There I was at 11:30 PM on a Friday night disassembling a vibrator with a screwdriver. There was nothing demonic about it; just your average silver "bullet" vibrating egg. I felt safe at home and went to bed.

Monday, I enacted my plan. It was ludicrous, but whatever this demon was had access to my clothing, so I took a few strips of those mini-sticky-notes and wrote the same message explaining that I wasn't mad about what was going on and I just wanted to talk. I even put my phone number down. Then I put the stickies everywhere I thought it'd be... the front of my panties, one in each bra cup, one in my front pocket and one in the back. All I had to do now was wait -- or maybe not, maybe it wouldn't read them or there isn't a demon at all and I've simply lost my mind.

Does our antagonist read the notes? What do they do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)