More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by oscar wilde oscar wilde

What's next?

Female Victim [Reality Warp/Mind Control]

On a rainy Saturday afternoon, a man who actually tried wishing for infinite wishes, and got them, walked into the local mall. Being that his wishes had only a small radius of effect, the mall was ideal for how he'd spend his afternoon.


I work at Victoria's Secret in the mall. I was folding clothes when I felt a sudden tightness in my chest; or rather, my breasts. My pants tightened in the back. Then I realized something: it would be so helpful for our customers to visualize the lingerie on a real model! So I immediately searched to find the sexiest set I could, and chose a red and black lacey bra-thong set. Even though my bra size was a 36C, I picked up a 40DD, and quickly headed to change. When I got to the dressing rooms, apparently I wasn't the worker who thought this? Kerri was entering a stall just as I walked in.

I removed my shirt, unhooked my bra and -- holy shit! I saw the reason for the tightness: my boobs were huge. They were spilling out of my bra. There was no rational explanation for this. Even on my period, I would at most just feel a little fuller. I stared at them, awestruck, poking them and feeling their new weight. Then it occurred to me that I picked up a 40DD for some reason. I thought to try it on and it was a perfect fit. How could I have known? Damn if I didn't look sexy, but I was just talking to my sister the other day about how satisfied I was with my curves.

No time to gawk. I dropped my slacks and traded my modest frilly full-brief for a lacey thong. I noticed my ass hung lower than usual, and I decided to test the theory by sitting on the cold dressing room bench, cheeks exposed. Sitting definitely felt different, like there was more padding. Fucking crazy. But I had a job to do, so I folded my clothes and put them aside for later.

I walked out and immediately felt self-conscious. What the hell was I doing? I wanted to cover myself but I found my legs and arms less than compliant as I walked back to my post with a smile. The customers were stunned. I saw Kerri and WOW, for such a short young woman, she was definitely packing. I'm sure the padded bra helped, but her breasts looked bigger than mine! My new ones, I mean. I wondered how my boyfriend would feel about my new body as he always said my curves were perfect...

"Just what is going on here?" a customer asked. She was in her 50's for sure.

"Oh," I told her. "It's just this idea I guess we all had? To model the underwear so people know how it looks on them."

The customer blinked like a limelit toad. "Honey, I don't think anyone looks quite like you do in that set." she dismissed and walked away. I think that was a compliment.

I looked across to our neighboring store, GAP. I'm pretty sure I saw a male worker wearing multiple layers of sweaters, and a female counterpart was putting a leg through jeans... when she was already wearing a pair. Things were suddenly getting very strange. I ruminated on what could cause sudden body changes as I returned to my previous task of folding clothes.


I work at a Dunkin Donuts in the mall. One day, the strangest thing happened to me and my coworkers. I was fulfilling an order for an iced latte when I suddenly felt the hungriest I'd ever been.

I mean really hungry, like, I felt dizzy. I looked at my other coworker, Josh, and he'd stopped too; suddenly, he went over to the donut rack and just dug right in. I downed the iced latte I was making, ignored the screams of the man from whom I'd accepted money, and dug into the donuts as Josh moved for some liquid refreshment.

We ate, and ate, and the horrified customers left us. I'd never eaten so much. Josh and I crumbled against the booth we were working in. My stomach was so full that it was popping out, and I wanted to puke but my suddenly iron stomach held it all in. I untucked my shirt and exposed my stomach. The binge plus my period had bloated my lower abdomen to such a degree that I looked six months pregnant. Josh untucked his shirt, unleashing a similar food baby.

When we both managed to stand up, we saw what appeared to be a similar fate for the workers at the neighboring pretzel shop.

What other oddities happen to store workers or shoppers on this fine day?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)