More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Robopoop Robopoop

What's next?

Female Victim [Mind Control/Body Modification]

My eyes fluttered open as I start to feel consciousness return to my senses. When I felt the world come back to me, I was still standing in the middle of my apartment. For the briefest of moments, it felt like everything went worryingly blank, my vision turning into a static swirl of confusing purple and black colors. Whatever it was I was thinking at the time mysteriously faded away and my knees feel as if they were made of jello. I sat myself down in the couch as I attempted to steady myself. Frank immediately came over to check if I was okay.

"Honey, what's wrong? You look like shit all of a sudden!"

"You don't say..." I attempted to hide a weakened reply, still feeling a big queasy.

"You see? This is what happens when you overwork yourself. I'm taking you to bed."

With that, all my worries was dispelled. I gave him a small smile, which turned into a happy squeal as he swept me off my feet and carried me out to our bedroom like a princess. What happens after that was left to the romantic and insufferably cute happenings that howled late into the night. Frank and I had been married for a year now and he still held onto his knightly, assertive charm as when I first met him years ago. I had always thought that married life would be too serious for him, but it turned out like the greatest thing to happen to us since he became my boyfriend in highschool. The brief moment of concern I felt was gone when I was knocked out by the 3rd time he made me orgasm. Mr Frank and Mrs Karen Kale, both at a tender loving age of 25, then slept soundly in each others arms until the sun rose, starting fresh into the new weekday of the month. Dreaded as it may seem, I was in no mood to suffer the Monday blues after a wild stress relieving night with the hubbie. Unlike the night before, I felt like I could take on the world, completely unaware that my life was about to turn inside out forever.

The downfall begins....

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)