More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by oscar wilde oscar wilde

What's next?

Female Victim [Master PC]

You may want to familiarize yourself with the (fictional) Master PC program to better understand this branch -- or just dive right in!

I'm pretty sure I am the happiest woman in the world!

I distinctly remember life getting a lot better, if not stranger, one Monday morning. My (then) boyfriend was up late on the computer that Sunday night. I went to bed without him. In the morning, I was surprised to see he was up before me, and where I expected a grumpy and groggy John, I got an energetic and spry one. We kissed and went about our morning, though he seemed to be paying a lot of attention to me. That was the least weird thing that day.

I went to get dressed for my (then) boring office job, when I noticed my clothes seemed to have shrunk. I spent a lot of time that Monday trying to figure out how it could have happened, but the tags didn't lie, and neither did my ribcage. I stuffed my butt into the slacks that were well-fitting the week before. I went to put on my bra, the old 34C, to find it hardly fit at all. In fact, that wasn't even my size! But I knew it was my bra. I knew all my bras, and my boobs spilled over every one of them. Of course John was enjoying my confusion and the source of it. He had no idea either, simply stating he knew I wasn't 34C (or 32C, in some cases) but he couldn't remember what I was either.

I was about to be running late, so I threw on a sports bra that fit a lot better and I was out the door, leaving behind a grinning boyfriend. He worked from home as a programmer.

Except for the frequent underwear and slack adjustments, the day at the office passed the same. A dull, grindy Monday.

Everything changed when I walked through the door. John was waiting at the kitchen table for me.

And I fell in love five times over. I still can't explain it to this day, but I don't care. He was there in his usual stupid nerd-culture shirt, smiling at me, and I just loved him to . I couldn't breathe. This was the strongest emotion I think I'd ever felt at that point. I dropped my messenger bag where I stood and rushed to kiss him.

You can imagine this lead to instant sex, which would soon become a lot more common in my life. It was also the BEST sex we'd ever had, the first time he'd ever actually lasted longer than me. Even after we'd finished, it was hard to keep my hands off him. I felt like doing everything for him that day while he just relaxed. I made dinner, did all the chores we usually left to the weekends. And I was rewarded with amazing bedtime sex.

The next morning, as I stuffed into the same sports bra from yesterday, I decided I should just do some shopping after work. Problem was, we were a little tight on money for a new wardrobe. When I told this to John, he simply asked what my boss's name was. He was just curious, which made sense.

What didn't make sense, but I can't give much thought to, was why I was immediately called into the boss's office that morning. I feared I was in trouble, possibly even had a wardrobe malfunction of sorts; instead I was told I'd be getting a $25,000 raise for good work. I was stunned. Shaking. Well, a new wardrobe wouldn't be a problem now. He was even giving me a $1,000 in cash to "show appreciation"! I guess I had been kicking ass at work lately, but then I really didn't think so? Didn't matter, I bounced back to my desk and started texting John. He said we should celebrate with shopping and then dinner. He suggested Victoria's Secret for new underwear. Sounded good to me.

I drove home, had an instant quickie with John, and we moved on to our night and the beginning of our amazing life.

How did my night go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)