More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Adventive Adventive

What's next?

Female Victim [Hypnosis/Words]

I'd be the first one to admit that I have a problem speaking, especially when I had to do a report in front of an audience. I've been having this problem ever since my first report and my grades suffered a little bit because of it. But all of that was going to change because I was able to save up enough and afford myself a hypnotist to help get rid of my problem.

I knocked on his door, and I heard a voice saying, "Come in."

I walked in with my small bookbag on my back. The hypnotist looked about legit, had a nice white coat and an office that couldn't fool no one with the number of books on the walls. He told me to sit on the chair opposite.

As he pulled out his watch, I said, "I thought those only work in the movies."

"Smarter than you look," he said. "But I'm only here to help you with your speech, not getting you better grades."

I couldn't help but laugh at the possibility of this guy helping me with tests and homework. There was a small piece of me that felt that this procedure might not work, but a friend of mine recommended this guy, and she was happier since then, so there's that. As he did his thing with the watch, I felt the full effects of the watch and went into deep sleep. I woke up again, and I was surprised how short the hypnosis went.

"Just to see if my hypnosis worked, can you read a sentence or two from your essay," he said.

"Alright." I said. I couldn't believe it, but I wasn't nervous from hearing that sentence. Maybe this guy was the real deal. I pulled out my paper and read, "I love coffee. I love the Folger’s drip coffee. I pour piping hot onto my tits every morning." I looked up at him waiting for a response.

"That was great," he said. "How do you feel?"

"Great, didn't feel nervous or dirty," I said. As I got up to pay him and leave, I asked, "I didn't catch your name, I'm Taylor."

"David."

I hand him my payment. "Thanks, David."

"Please, the pleasure is all mine." he said.

Where does Taylor go next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)