More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by fizzbangboom fizzbangboom

So then, Female students? Male students? Or maybe the staff of NMJVI?

Female Students

Daffodil Scarlett McLeod - incoming Freshman - 19, 5'5"/34B brunette. A spunky tomboy without much patience for "girl stuff", she's at NMJVI as a condition of her parole for aggravated joyriding. She used to work at her uncle's garage, and she hopes to find some course of study that will at least let her work with her hands. She'll do what she has to to get by at NMJVI, but mostly she'll be bored and looking for fun, maybe looking for fellow misfits like herself.

Tina and Gina Lester - incoming Freshmen - Identical twins, just turned 18 last week. Both are 5 feet 5 inches tall and 120 pounds... and most of that being in the form of thier 36D racks and curves that make grown men cry! Long jet black hair frames thier beautiful faces accented by dark eyes (Tina has blue and Gina has green and that's the only way to tell one from the other) and full, pouty lips. Both have relied on others, the school geeks, to take care of thier school work in the past. they carefully selected thier classes in the past to ensure that they always had male teachers. The SAT being the first test in years they weren't able to tag team the instructor to get a passing grade. Party girls of the first order, they list Paris Hilton and Jenna Jameson as people they'd most want to be like.

Stefani Williams - Junior - Tall (5'7") leggy red head with a great ass and willingness to use it. Majoring (this month) in Modeling with a minor in Cheerleading. She's the co-capitan with long time rival Hannah Blessing and her friend Cindy Neal of the cheerleading team. Her personal 'score card' reads like a who's who of capus staff, students and minor local celebrities. She's still looking for her sugar daddy...

Hannah Blessing - Junior - 5' 5" tall, tight body, 34B tits with nipples that could cut glass, great legs and an ass that stops traffic. Co-Capitan of the cheerleading squad with Stefani Williams, Hahhah (a.k.a. Happy) is majoring in Dance and Theatre. She really wants to be in the movies and has a "to do" list once she gets to L.A. The list of what she hasn't done to get a part in the schools productions is a LOT shorter than what she has done. Ended up as co-capitan due to a tie in some personal compiteition with Stefani and Cindy Neal.

Cleo Harp - 5th year Senior - Thick, long dark black hair , 5'9", body like a porn star (think Jewel DeNyle here folks), and it's all paid for. Not by her, but paid none the less. Cleo will do her damnedest to out suck or fuck anyone to get what she wants, hwo she wants it, when she wants it from who she wants it. Fortuneately, what she usually wants involves fucking and sucking anyways so it all works out in the end. Co-ed dorm monitor, works at the strip club down the road from campus (the Lizard Lounge).

Christy Ann Morales - 18, almost 19, but fresh to the world. She stands in at 5 feet tall even, 38DD 26 32! Christy Ann's an incoming freshman. She's just graduated from St. Mary's Angelic Redemtion High School. She was raised in an orphanage fro the age of 3 after her parents were died in a car accident. having been brought up by nuns she and is VERY naive to the world. She's never really watched TV and the only music that she's heard, other than one hymn after another, is when one of the other girls would let Christy Ann listen to thier iPod. She's also rather easy to manipulate and feels a strong need to fit in. Case in point is when the girls swim team convienced her to shave her pussy the first time...

More to cum soon!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)