More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fenyxx Fenyxx

Are you Male or Female? What do you see?

Female Fey

“Oh My God!” I gasped. Staring back at me from the mirror was something lifted straight from the pages of porn. Gone was my plump frame, my round face; someone had apparently snuck into my condo in the night and performed massive plastic surgery. They had glued a pair of high firm DD’s to my chest with tight dark nipples the same color of my newly pouting lips. My stomach, the hated enemy, was gone and in it’s place was a silky flat and tight version I hadn’t seen on myself since high school. My hips were still wide but I could actually see Hipbones on them and my ass had been lifted and tucked and as I peered over my shoulder lifting on my toes to see, yes… yes they had
dimples. My cheekbones were pronounced because of the face slimming, but now that I looked at my face, my eyes were the wrong color. When I went to bed they’d been just brown but now they were a vibrant green, almost glowing beneath thick dark lashes. My hair was now a couple feet longer and brushed the curves of my ass. My ears were longer and pointed at the ends. “I’m a freakin Hustler Elf?!?”

I couldn’t help myself, I had to see if it was a dream so I cupped my hands under the heavy firm globes and flicked my fingernails across both nipples.

WHAM! Sensation shot like lava from my nipples straight down to my cunt, heating my body right up. “Wow” I watched as my nipples tightened in the mirror pointed and pouting for attention. I had never had a reaction that strong before. I wasn’t a stranger to sex. There had been a couple boyfriends in college that just were not willing to take no for an answer. But it hadn’t been anything to write home about.

“Who’s wet dream am I stuck in?” In a daze I turned and stepped into the shower. When I turned on the water I squealed. It was like a million tiny wet tongues sliding down my skin licking me I could hardly concentrate to wash my hair. When I lifted my arms to wash it lifted these oh so sensitive tits so that the spray from the shower head was like wet hammers of pleasure slamming into them.

"Oh.... Uhhhnnnnn?!?" Jolts of hot wet pleasure were slamming from my tits to my cunt. It was as sensative as if it was my clut I was holding up for the water to slam into and not just my nipples. They tightened and throbbed flushing darker with blood as my panting bounced off the walls of my shower.

"Ahh Ahh Ahhnnn" I lifted my tits better into the water as waves of pleasure beat through my cunt. My eyes almost rolled back into my head as the orgasm swept through me. My cunt wrapping hungrily around the nothing backing it. My knees gave out from under me and I collapsed under the weight of the best orgasm in my life.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)