More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lunaryon Lunaryon

Timeline

Female - Unaware Timeline

You gasp, falling to the ground as you feel warm blood seep through the hole between your breasts that the creature had given to you.

There is a sound like static, and the smell and taste of mint, before suddenly you find yourself sitting... in your apartment building. Everything seems like it must have been a dream, except that there is a small piece of paper on your table. It says simply 'No. My visit and your gift are real. Have fun."

Before you have time to react, you hear a knock on the door, and stumbling back up to your feet, you quickly head over and open the door. Standing there are your two sisters and your mom. You spend the rest of the day packing boxes into the moving truck, moving it back and forth between your apartment and your Mother's house. It takes a number of trips, but eventually you finish.

Finally, you lay on the blow up mattress in your old room. Tomorrow you'll put together your bed and start looking into a job. Or maybe, you'll see about going to college like you had originally planned. It was only then that the strange happenings returned to your thoughts and you wondered. Should you test this gift you supposedly have.

Power Specifics -

You have the ability to swap body parts with anyone whose clothing you wear. The process takes roughly 3 seconds to shift, and this timeline is an unaware timeline. That means that when you swap with someone, they and everyone else will treat the parts as if they have always been that way.

You do not have to swap like to like, and your power prevents anyone from. Clothes aren't the only things that work too, so does piercings, and make-up and pretty much anything that a person wears. Like a mask or a helmet too.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)