More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Rencini Rencini

What is your gender?

Female (original)

From youth you have trained in Judo and Brazilian Jujitsu to ward off unruly costumers in your mother's brothel, not to mention your virginity. Even after enrolling in the Royal Academy of Paladins, you still had to know how to defend yourself in case your sword or spells failed you. Well actually, your spells are the only thing that made you fail the academy, your father would have cared less as his other 114 children recognized children were mostly successful. This quest is your chance to prove yourself worthy; however, you were sick during the time that the Academy offered puzzle-solving skills and you thought it useless.

You would have been part of the Royal Guard itself, only the top 1 percent of the graduates ever have an opportunity to be part of the Royal Guard, but alas, the only magic you could do was the occasional fire/ice spell or two; you had to be able to resurrect a fallen comrade, something that even attempting to do made you .

Regardless, you decide to get up from bed as the moaning down the hall make a day of thinking into something more of a hellish nightmare. From the sounds of it, it looks like one of your brothers, Grand Duke James has hired, yet again, Cindy, the crown jewel of your mother's brothel. Not that this is anything special, Cindy is still not for sale and thus, not your brother's concubine, or so you think as the general has already fertilized Cindy's holy grail and she will be sold to him in a couple of weeks to come. Not that you care really, as eavesdropping on your brother is making you one horny rabbit.

You keep struggling, will you resist the temptation and keep preparing for your adventure today, give in to your pleasure and masturbate; go near the door to spy on them, or ????

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)