More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jakelyon jakelyon

What is your story?

Female (jakelyon)

Sarah Doss a white American woman was on a sales trip to Japan. She was 27 years old, tall with long, straight blond hair and a slim, tight body. She is pretty, outgoing and popular with both men and women, which is why she was good at sales. So far it is had been a good trip for Sarah, she had written the large order that she had made the trip for. Now she was riding on the subway, heading back to her hotel. She was looking over her notes and catching up on email, when a heard a disturbance. She was not new to subways so at first she did not even look up, then she heard people talking excitedly say things like, ?What is she doing? Is she jacking off in public? It is a man or a woman??

Her Japanese was not perfect, though she was fluent, and she though she must have misheard, so she looked up. She saw a pretty young woman through the crush of people in front of her. At least it looked like a woman, as she had huge breasts pushing out the front of a thin white t-shirt that was at least a size too small, her big dark nipples looked like they were about to tear through the stretched t-shirt fabric. Then she realized that the pretty woman had a huge cock sticking out the front of her pants, and that the woman was rapidly fisting it, her hips thrusting against her fist, her eyes closed in pleasure.

What the hell is that Sarah thought to herself as she watch the woman, man, or whatever it was start to ejaculate in long ropes of cum, shooting out and hitting the people in front of her causing even more of a ruckus. Some of the men behind the woman were groping her big tits as she ejaculated and she did not seem to mind at all. The smell of cum was heavy in the air, and as she watched the men pulled up the woman?s t-shirt and let her big tits free. The men around her had pulled out their own cocks and were jacking off as they watched the sexy hermaphrodite masturbate.

The woman, her big cock not shrinking at all, lowered her mouth to the hard cock of one of the men near her and began to suck him off. The men behind her peeled off the woman?s pants, the hermaphrodite was not wearing any underwear, and Sarah saw that the woman had cunt lip and that her large cock jutted out from between her labia, at the base of her vagina. It was a huge cock, 10 inches as more and very thick, still dripping white ejaculate from its fist sized cock head. One of the men behind the hermaphrodite woman thrust his small five inch cock into the hermaphrodite woman?s pussy, taking her from behind as she gave the man in front of her a blowjob. The man getting the blow job started to ejaculate and thrust his cock against the woman?s face. She took his full six inch cock into her mouth and sucked down his cum load, a little drip of white sperm dripping from her mouth, as she drank his cum.

The man finished cumming in the woman?s mouth and she quickly took the next hard cock into her mouth, sucking it in hungrily. The man behind the woman kept pounding into her wet pussy; Sarah could hear the woman?s wet cunt sucking at his cock. The hermaphrodite woman was using her free hand to jack off her erect cock, stroking up and down the huge shaft with her small hand. Sarah could feel a tingle between her legs and realized that she was getting sexually aroused watching the developing orgy in front of her.

How does Sarah react to this bizarre scene?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)