More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by darkblaze012 darkblaze012

What is your story?

Female (darkblaze012)

Rachel looked curiously towards the bedroom door as she heard strange sounds coming from the hallway; after setting down her book and straightening her teddy-bear pajamas, she tip-toed to the door and nudged it open.

Even on the creaky floor boards Rachel remained very silent, her slim, petite figure helping her to stay quiet.

"What is that noise," she questioned the almost empty house - as she made her way closer and closer to the bathroom she began to recognize it - it was the sound of a girl moaning!

Recognizing the voice of her best friend, Alison, Rachel pressed her ear to the door and was occasionally able to hear Alison talking...

"Oh... oh my god, its even bigger than Freddie's! ... Almost, almost there... AHHH!! Oh-ho, it feels so good!"

Shocked and almost knowing now for sure that Alison was cheating on Freddie (her boyfriend of almost two years!), Rachel threw open the door and was about to give Alison the lecture of her life when she saw it...

There was no strange boy in the bathroom.

All Rachel could seem to stare at was Alison, lying naked on the floor, doused in thick, white cum, and grasping a very large, very erect penis that was jutting out of her body!

"...Rachel," Alison gasped, looking up at her friend in horror until Rachel passed out and fell face first into the pools of semen on the floor...

What does Rachel think?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)