More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lisa Lisa

Whose story would you like to read?

Female (Prostitute)

I'm Lisa and this is my story. I guess I should start at the beginning, well sort of. Some things are better left untold. I was born and raised in Sandy Shores. Not exactly the best place in San Andreas to grow up in. It used to be a nice holiday resort but that was well before I was born, now it's mostly run down. My mum owned a trailer on Algonquin Boulevard, right next to Ammu-Nation. It's still there, rotting away, just like my mum's old car. My mum disappeared to Los Santos after I turned 18 and left me to my own devices. I guess that does make me trailer trash, but in a way I'm happy that I lived there as bad as it was. I didn't have much of an education, my mum was either out earning money or hanging out at Aunt Tammy's to gossip. It was also where my vocabulary got some very interesting additions, so if you wonder where some of the lingo I use came from, it's mostly there. Aunt Tammy was the one who taught me to speak properly. I did learn a bunch of other things as well there, but let me not bore you with the details. I never knew my father, my mum was rather vague about who he might be. Likely one of her many clients and knowing how much she enjoyed working them, I guess it's not that strange I'm addicted to the same physical pleasures as well.

The first thing I tried was getting a job as a hair dresser, which was one of the things I learned at Aunt Tammy's. That didn't work out well, I worked only a couple of hours per week at Aunt Tammy's and none of the salons and barber shops around needed anybody. Then I tried my luck at the Liquor Market on Marina Drive. They're open 24/7 and I couldn't believe my luck when I got a job there on the night shift.

I was supervised by the manager -John- during the first few nights. He hardly could keep his hands to himself though, always touching my ass or brushing against me, even if there was enough room to pass. I was never really sure what to do about it, on one hand I figured that if I let him, I'd have job security. On the other, he was damn ugly and smelled rather nasty. Apparently he had decided that I was doing my job well enough to leave me tending the Liquor Market by myself after a few nights and only saw him at the end of my shifts after that.

Night shifts could be boring and sometimes there were several lonely hours between customers. At first I tried to entertain myself with magazines, but once you read them you had to wait a week or longer for the next issues to arrive. Then the phallic shapes of some of the liquor bottles gave me an idea. First I'd work myself up rubbing my clit when nobody was around then used a bottle to fuck myself, well outside the view of the security cameras, leaving it covered with my juices when placing it back on the shelves. It was certainly an enjoyable way to kill time, but it was even more fun when I noticed that the ones I had chosen seemed to sell quicker than any of the others.

A couple of week passed. Then one night one of the Lost MC guys came in. These guys aren't nice in any way, they're outlaws. This guy came in shouting, wanting a couple of six-packs. When I pointed at the fridges, he started cussing and told me it was my job to get them for him. Not wanting any trouble I went and picked up two and placed them on the counter.
"More," he grunted, while he groped my ass roughly. I shrieked and quickly went back to the fridge and picked up another pair, then placed them on the counter. At that moment he grabbed my waist and turned me around. He pushed his body against mine and thrust his hips into mine, "Yer gonna come with me, girl, we want more than beer."
Trembling with fear I shook my head and told him I didn't want to, nor could as my shift wasn't over.
"The other girl dinna 'ave a problem with tha, so 'ow 'bout it?" he said as he stepped back and looked me over.
Again I shook my head, "No thanks, I'd like to keep my job."
He gave a shrug, "Suit yerself, yer missing out on a lot of fun, missy."
I was rather surprised he just picked up the six-packs, stashing one under each arm and left, shouting, "Put it on the Lost tab, girl, be see'n ya."
I had heard a lot of rumours about them and feared he'd me. Apparently I was lucky that he was in a hurry, but it did make me wonder if I take some protection with me on my shifts.
I told John -the manager- as much when he showed up at the end of my shift. He told me it would be a bad idea to mess with the Lost. People who did as much tended to disappear. I asked him about the other girl, at which he only shrugged, "Don't think they'll pay you for your troubles, Lisa, they're bad folk."

After that I went straight home, parked in the yard outside my trailer and walked to Ammu-Nation next door. My mum had left me with some rusty vintage pistol and even though it's not wise to stand up against the Lost MC, I did want some working protection in case some other moron decided something. The baseball bat under the counter doesn't really impress anybody around here. The guy at Ammu-Nation was very helpful and I decided on the smallest of them all, the SNS Pistol. Any pistol would be hard to hide somewhere on my body, but at least this one did fit in my purse. It cost me more than I was able to afford, but we settled the difference with a quick and quiet blowjob. I even got an extended clip with bullets on top of it, I guess I had made him very happy.

I felt a lot safer that night while working at the Liquor Market. It was another rather quiet night, until some old dude walked in. He wore a nice but crumpled suit and looked like he already had a little too much to drink.
"Hey, where's Crystal?" he asked as he walked a little unsteady to the counter.
I shrugged and asked, "Which Crystal?"
He pointed outside, "Ya know, Crystal, the girl who's always walking out there."
I nodded slowly, "Oh that Crystal, I don't know where she is." Crystal was one of the local whores. She didn't even deserve the name prostitute, she was a meth-head, didn't have any class, did anything for a few bucks, probably carried more diseases than I knew of and I couldn't care less if she had disappeared.
"Aw man, I just wanted some fun. How about you?" he asked with a slur.
I shook my head, "No thanks, besides I'm on duty."
He reached into his pockets, then placed a $50 bill on the counter, "Come on, how about a blowjob?"
I looked at the bill, it was a lot more than I thought Crystal would charge when she was for a fix. I knew from overhearing some of the others that it was the going rate.

What happened next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)