More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by cloverfield cloverfield

You'll never know how that sentence ends unless you pick your gender and sexual orientation.

Female, Straight

"Hi...Can I help you?" A tall, tan, and blond female ask, quizzically.

"Umm. Hi. I'm Sharon Smith, your roommate." You tell her and his eyes light up, realizing why you are standing at the door. Se reaches out and takes the box from your hands and places it in the room, and allows you room to enter.

"I was beginning to wonder if you would ever show up!" She exclaims. "My name is Mindy, by the way. It is so wonderful to finally meet you."

The two of you get to know each other after you explain why your so late getting to campus. "Oh, I'm sorry to hear about that, Sharon." Mindy says.

Mindy goes on to tell you that she is a Drama Major and hopes to big a big movie star one day. Or a model, or a famous singer, or a....You start to kind of drone it out as she continues her list.

"Did you hear about that party tonight?" She asks, breaking you back into the conversation.

"Party?" You respond.

"Oh, duh. Of course you haven't. You haven't even been here. But, yeah. The cheerleaders and the football team, along with the biggest Frat and Sorority house are throwing a huge party tonight. You wanna come with me?"

To party, or not to party? That is the question.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)