More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by defender2222 defender2222

What's next?

Felicity says they are okay but she is hungry and suggests they go eat..

“Y-yeah… I feel fine.” Huffed Iris, rolling her shoulder with how tight her top had become, even her bra seemed to bite her shoulder when she tried to reach back and shift the strap. Looking over to the others she watched Caitlin and Felicity do the same thing before getting up off the ground.

“Not me, my head feels fuzzy.” Shaking her head and letting her hair tussle at her shoulders Caitlin Snow winced, it wasn’t a headache per say but she did find it hard to concentrate, with everything feeling sensitive she hoped it would dull over. “Damn I need a tylenol…”

“Oh I can think of a couple pills I wouldn’t mind swallowing.” Purred Felicity eyeing Barry’s crotch before catching herself, pretending to look pre-occupied the blonde woman stood up and tried to change the subject. “I mean… Is anyone else hungry?”

Everyone looked to each other and despite the lab still pretty much in ruins it wasn’t even at the forefront of their mind, if anything they found themselves agreeing with Felicia. “Yeah, I could use a bite to eat.” Getting up off the floor the four stepped out of the lab towards the cafeteria, completely oblivious to the small fire still going off inside or how half the equipment was pretty much destroyed. After a few minutes the ladies finally made to the Star Labs cafeteria, not even caring that Barry was already there filling a plate with a roll in his mouth.

“Hey move over!” Shoving their way next the shirtless man the ladies grabbed plates and filled up with they wanted to eat, which turned out to be just about everything they could get their hands on. Once they joined Barry at the table they began to eat. Just like how the explosion had made every part of them more sensitive so too were their taste buds, every now and then the four paused to savor an apple or pause with a spoon full of soup in their mouths. But even while they enjoyed the meal Barry and the ladies weren’t paying attention when their cloths looked more and more tight on them with each bite.

It was subtle at first, Caitlin shuffled in her chair and tugged at her jeans and Iris squirmed in her own chair, her blouse ridding up after she took a sip of water. Had the ladies been paying attention they would have noticed their hips and thighs growing wider, every tiny bit adding a bit more to their rear. “Damn this thing is tight… Ahhhh, that’s better.” Unclasping her bra underneath her tight sweater Iris finally gave her swelling bust more room to breathe. Her breasts had actually grown two cup sizes since she and the others sat down.

“Phew, that was delicious, I think I’ll go for another plate.” Standing up from his chair Barry went to get seconds but before he did the trio of women caught sight of the massive bulge in his pants that wasn’t there minutes before they ate, nor did they ignore the fact that his muscles seemed bigger. Licking their lips for other reasons they continued to eat, while their eyes darted back between their food and Barry’s backside.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)