More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Choose The Hero

Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards)

Felicity hits the snooze on her phone and gets up. She raises her hands above her head and stretches. She gets out of bed and walks to the bathroom. She closes the door and looks at the mirror.

Her blond hair is a mess, all tangled. Shes naked, since she loves sleeping naked. She checks out her toned body. She admires her flat stomach, with a hint of abs. She looks at her tight ass, loving how shapely it is. She flexes her biceps, happy to see she has some definition. Seeing her naked toned body is starting to turn Felicity on. She starts to move her hand down to her pussy, but she hears a noise in her bedroom so she goes to investigate.

She gasps when she sees a man standing in her bedroom. He is tall and has some sort of armor on. Felicity covers herself.

"Who the hell are you and how did you get in my room?!" She asks.

"Hello, Felicity Smoak," the man says. "I see you're in your natural state already: nude."

"Get out of my room!" She yells.

"No, I won't. I am here to show the world your true nature. Admit it Felicity, you love being naked and letting men use you."

"Leave or I'm calling the Green Arrow."

"I'm afraid Oliver Queen is unavailable at the moment." He sneers.

"How did you know-" Felicity starts to asks, but the man doesn't let her finish. He hovers to her and puts a hand on her neck. He lifts her up, and Felicitys hands go to her throat, leaving her body exposed.

"Such a fine body," the man says, his eyes roaming her body. "Soon, everyone will see you for what you truly are: a slut."

He slams her against the wall and lets her fall to the floor. A long cylinder shaped object extends from his hand and snakes its way to Felicitys mouth. She opens it to say something, and the object slides in. Felicitys eyes go wide as the object goes back and forth in her mouth. She moves her hands to it to try and remove it, but the man grabs them and pins them to the wall. The object uses her mouth for a bit then pulls out. It shoots out a white substance on her face and chest, and Felicity winces when she feels it land on her skin. The man steps back when the object finishes shooting.

"That's how you should look like, Felicity. Like the slut you are."

"Excuse me you-" Felicity is interrupted when a portal opens next to her. The man grabs her arm and shoves her through the portal.

"Enjoy your new life Felicty." He says as the portal closes.

Where Does The Portal Take Felicity?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)