More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by semen_syndrome semen_syndrome

Who are you?

Fedmyster, on a quest for

(I got this idea from a reddit post which I'll be linking below. It was a rp request, but I think this is a really nice idea [Oh and new chapter in the main branch soon today :D ])

You are Fedmyster, you've been ousted from the OTV house a few days ago, because of the allegations against you. You're really bitter about the fact that Pokimane betrayed you, and nobody in the house stood up for you.

Its 2:00 am, and you're on your Laptop, masturbating to images of OTV girls, thinking of hatefucking them in humiliating ways. Suddenly, you get a notification on your phone. Opening it, expecting another hate message from an OTV stan. but what you receive is a mega link with the nudes of every semi-popular streamer and youtuber.

Perverted Ideas start flowing through your head, so many possibilities......

DISCLAIMER : I obviously do not support any of the bad stuff Fed has done, and I hope he becomes a better person. This is simply some fucked up fantasy I thought of myself. When a girl says no IRL, you STOP. Same goes the other way around.


The reddit post: https://www.reddit.com/r/dirtypenpals/comments/jwkkaz/m4a_a_playing_f_training_the_offlinetv_girls_into/

Who do you decide to ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)