More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 24ward 24ward

What do you do?

Fear and bargaining

You are a good girl from a small town. You haven't had sex, you haven't even seen a penis before, and you thought you wouldn't until years from now at your wedding night. Other than some (over-the-bra) petting at an overnight church function, your only sexual experience to date is the odd stolen kiss by a boy your own age.

So when you discover a stranger on a bus pointing a naked, erect penis the size of your forearm at you, your initial reaction is surprise and disbelief, followed by fear. Your green eyes open wide, grip your armrest next to the window and lift your head to stare dumbfoundedly at the massive organ hovering over your lap, illuminated only occasionally by the headlights of passing cars. You look up at the man's face and see only the gleaming whites of his eyes and his teeth, smiling. His skin is so dark that even with a flash of light you can only tell that his face is round and weathered.

"You like black guys, blondie?" he asked, his voice a gravelled whisper that stank of stale liquor. "I know alot of you little white girls do."

"Oh God, no," you reply, voice trembling.

"You mean, not yet," he gently corrected you, shifting his hips toward you and stroking the cock methodically. "What's your name?"

"Stephanie Weigger," you tell him quickly, your eyes and attention focused down at where the tip of the ebony rod now almost brushed against the delicate cotton of your blouse as you match his move by backing against the window. "Are you going to hurt me?"

"White girls usually end up liking the hurt I give 'em," he assures you, now starting to stroke faster. "Even when it ends up in a baby, if you know what I mean..."

"Oh, merciful Lord in Heaven..." you pray futilely, near-tears as you see the man start to rise in his seat, twisting onto a knee and pointing his fuckpole directly at your chest. "Please, sir, I'm too young to have a baby, please don't impregnate me, I'll never be able to explain it...!"

"You're a good girl, Stephanie," he tells you, now up on one knee on the seat, using one hand to point his mighty meatpole at your face while resting his other hand softly on the top of your blonde head, "so if you swear to God you're going to get a black boyfriend, and only date black men, then I won't breed you now."

"I swear, sir," your voice squeaks, your eyes fixed on the furious wank inches from your face as his cock reaches full erection. "I swear to the Lord that I'm going black, and not going back..." You trail off as the hand on your head tightens around your blonde curls and the man grunts, and before he unleashes stream after stream of jism you only have time to...

What do you do before he cums?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)