More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sindermann sindermann

Whom to follow?

Faye's Story

Faye woke up, her brilliant emerald eyes glassy from the Vodka she drank the previous night. Her head felt ten times too big as she slid her naked legs from beneath the sheets. She stumbled to the door of her bedroom and out into the hallway. Her parents were both at work, and from the sounds of it her twin brother was busy with internet porn in his own room.

She pushed open the bathroom door and winced as the open window let the sunlight of morning in. She slid her smooth, blue panties down and sat on the toilet, nearly falling asleep as she relieved herself. She thought about the night before at Dustin's party. She couldn't remember exactly what happened, but she remembered her friend Stacy getting her home before she could get into too much trouble.

The shower woke her up considerably. She slid the green scrunchie over her smooth, pale skin as the water ran through her straight red hair. She remembered kissing someone, but she couldn't quite put her finger on it...

She toweled off briefly and wrapped it around herself as she walked back to her room, still dripping wet and not caring. Faye slid into her room and let the towel drop from her naked, wet body glistening in the morning sun. She slid a new pair of black panties on over her shaved sex, and buttoned a black pushup bra on to accentuate her C cup breasts. She pulled her wet hair back into a ponytail, letting one strand hang forward to the side of her face, and slipped a tight lowcut white top over her head, and a kneelength flowing skirt over her smooth legs.

She slipped out of her room and started down the street to the Mission. Faye worked the soup line for the homeless from 9 AM to 12 PM every day before she went to either the local community college, or to her crappy job. It earned her extra credit, afterall. She saw the line around the corner before she ever got to the door. The old men leered at her, as always, as she turned to go down the back alley to the worker's entrance.

what happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)