More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Atlantic Island Erotica Atlantic Island Erotica

What's next?

Fatima and Phil save their date night

Phil was getting annoyed. He grimaced every time his chair got jostled from behind. The people behind him in the restaurant wouldn’t stop cursing. He made a significant face to his wife, Fatima, sitting across from him at the table.

She annoyed too. She’d been trying to ignore it, but it was getting ridiculous. The kids were at a really impressionable age and a bunch of jerks yelling curse words wasn’t in the plans.

“Is this our fault Phil,” she asked, irritated, “should we have expected this?”

“No, this is ridiculous hun.”

“What is daddy,” asked his oldest beside him.

“Don’t worry about it buddy, your mom and dad are just surprised by how loud it is.”

That seemed to satisfy his child, and he went back to eating his supper. Phil and Fatima spoke in low tones.

“Like I get it, it’s a pub, it’s for adults, but hun this is too much,” said Fatima, as Phil got his chair jostled again.

Phil tried to focus on something else. Dinner was delicious and the kids were enjoying themselves. His wife looked really pretty. Fatima was wearing a white sweater with a V-neck, and dark pants that accentuated her round hips.

She smiled when she saw her husband looking at her fondly. He was looking pretty handsome, if flustered. The dim light of the restaurant caught in his green eyes. They’d been married for ten years now and two kids later, she still wanted him.

Their lovemaking had been routine lately, stilted perhaps by parenthood, work and just… everything. It could be hard to make time.

One of the men stood up, jostling Phil again as he did.

“Daw fuck sorry bro,” he exclaimed loudly. Phil had enough. He stood quickly, aggressively enough to rattle the dishes on their table.

“Listen. You need to stop running into me and stop yelling and cursing. I have young children here, and you are RUINING this dinner.”

The man’s face dropped. He raised his hands to his chest with his palms out, as if afraid.

“Woah w-woah bruh, sorry man,” he stammered.

“Sorry is for the first time, the second time, maybe even the third time. Do you get me,” he cut across the man. Fatima couldn’t remember ever seeing Phil like this before. She was starting to worry he was about to get in a fight.

“I… Chill man, I said I’m sorry, shi—shoot.”

“Hope you are,” Phil said, looking to Fatima as he sat back down. His cheeks were flushed.

“Sorry about that hun, I couldn’t…” Phil began. Fatima cut him off.

“No don’t apologize Phil, that was great. That needed to happen,” she added, a note of venom in her voice.

“Heh, thanks honey. Sorry kids, enjoy your food,” he added to his still surprised children. He looked around him, suddenly looking self-conscious.

The man came back and sat down, apologizing under his breath again as he did so.

“In the Principal’s office Ben?” Fatima heard one of the women ask the man, causing a quiet laugh at the table.

The rest of the meal went by quietly. The kids enjoyed the food, Phil relaxed, the jerks were quiet. Phil looked different to Fatima all of the sudden, powerful, more rugged. She eyed his chest through his blue button-up shirt, the way the light shone on the whisps of grey in his dark hair.

It was pretty hot how he stood up for her and the family she mused.

“Can I get you dissert,” asked the waiter, clearing the plates.

“No just the bill, thanks,” Fatima said before her husband could say anything. She wanted to be home with him. The kids complained sadly that they wanted dessert and she explained that dissert is expensive and it’s already past their bedtime. They were compliant, but not satisfied with the answer.

Phil too raised his eyebrow at her, surprised, but he didn’t say anything. Disunity at a time like this could cause chaos, and he was more of a main-course guy anyways. They paid, got the kids ready and bundled them into the car. The drive was quiet, the kids were tired.

“I’m sorry about earlier hun,” said Phil in a low tone as they drove. “Feel like I took it too far.”

“Not at all Phil, I’m pretty happy you did it actually,” she said, putting her hand on his leg. She leaned in so the kids couldn’t overhear, “it was sexy actually.”

He gave his wife a wry smile.

Once home they gathered the kids up and fell into the usual routine. They slipped into comfy clothes and started the bedtime routine for the kids. It was close to nine, late for them.

“Show?” she asked Phil as Fatima tucked in her youngest. He’d just come from the other room having read the eldest a story.

“Yeah, sounds great,” he said. He had changed into his PJs, a comfortable set of flannel plaid pants and a t-shirt.

They went downstairs to their wide couch and got cozy in some throw blankets. She pulled herself close to Phil and put her hand on his leg. The show was a sit-com, and it didn’t hold her attention.

Fatima was horny. She squeezed his thigh and cuddled up closer to him. He put his arm around her and started rubbing her back through the fleece of her PJ sweater. She realized the way he was rubbing her back; he was feel if she was wearing a bra. His hand kept rubbing her back lower more deliberately after he clearly realized she wasn’t.

She was glad he was on the same page, but the kids had just gone to bed. They had to wait. For as long as she could anyway. She pulled herself closer, breathing in the faint smell of his deodorant.

Was half an hour long enough? It’ll have to be.

The hand she had on his thigh drifted slowly upward, toward his pant’s elastic waistband. She slipped her fingers delicately into his pants and found his penis. He sighed as she started slowly stroking his hardening cock under his pants.

“Shhh,” she whispered in his ear, “you’re all mine.”

His arm, already around her, dropped down to grab her ass through the fleece PJ pants. He started to stiffen in her warm hand as she softly stroked him, sighing softly in her ear.

She pulled the blanket aside, then pushed his waistband down to expose his cock.

“What abo…” he started to say before she stopped him by placing a finger over his lips.

“Shhh,” she whispered again, before lowering herself down and engulfing his cock in her mouth, causing him to groan. She swirled his cockhead in her mouth, tasting his salty pre-cum on the tip.

She moaned too, swirling her tongue around the hot flesh in her mouth. She felt him harden and grow in her mouth. Her hand on the base of his cock, stroking him gently and matching the pace of her sucking. The room was quiet but for the movie and her quiet, rhythmic slurps. Phil tilted his head back and groaned He ran his fingers through her long dark hair while she bobbed.

“Mommy? Dad,” came a voice from upstairs.

“Fuck,” whispered Fatima, pulling the blanket up to cover Phil. She didn’t have time to move, so she pretended to be asleep on his lap.

“Can I have some water,” came the voice from upstairs.

“Y-yes honey,” Phil responded, “go get some and go back to bed, ok?”

Fatima, still laying on Phil’s lap, inches away from his blanket covered erection, giggled.

“That was close,” she said, looking up at him, “it’s lucky they’re too young to be suspicious. Plus, they can’t see the living room from there thank God…"

As soon as she heard the bedroom door click shut upstairs, Fatima’s hand was back under the blankets. He was hot, hard under the blanket. She worked him slowly, taking time to massage his balls.

“I want you Phil,” she whispered in his ear, “you’re all mine to do what I want with.” He groaned with pleasure from her soft touch.

She slid her free hand down her pants. She slid her middle finger lower, past her neatly trimmed pubes to her labia, feeling the wetness on her lips. She slid it inside, moaning quietly as she did so, then withdrew it, and put it in Phil’s mouth.

“That’s a taste of what’s to come,” she said as he licked her finger. She stood, beckoning him to join her which he did, awkwardly pulling his PJs over his erection. “Better hide that.”

They padded softly up the bedroom. It was on the other wing of the house, happily far from the kid’s bedrooms. Far enough away that they wouldn’t hear what she had in mind for Phil. As she walked up the stairs, Phil followed, squeezing her round ass as he did.

She closed the bedroom door and locked it with a click. He put the bedroom TV on, but nobody intended on watching it. Fatima walked up to him as sensually, pulling her top off as she did so.

“What do you think of these,” she asked, squeezing her soft D-cup tits in her hands before pulling Phil’s face into them. He eagerly buried himself between them, then sucked on each nipple in turn.

“Mmm that’s right baby,” she purred, “you’re gonna take care of me.”

She pulled his face up to hers, and kissed him, and started stroking his package through his pants.

“Take your clothes off and lie down,” she said, a forcefulness in her voice. He complied. She stood there, watching her man undress himself for her and lay down on the bed. She slid her own PJs off and walked over to the bed.

She climbed onto the bed and straddled his head between her legs.

“Lick me,” she said, lowering herself to his eager mouth, spreading her lips with her index and middle fingers. He started lapping at her with zeal, causing a moan to escape her.

She gyrated slowly on his face, shifting herself to the exact right spot for his licks, moaning softly.

“This is so hot bab…” Phil started.

“Shhh, no.. no, mmmmm, no talking,” she moaned, lowering her pussy closer to his face, stifling the words. “Mmm fuuuuck that’s better.”

She put her hands on the headboard above Phil’s head and started riding his face, gyrating, and thrusting her hips into each lick. Pleasure roiled through her body. Her hand dropped and she ran it through his hair and held his head, pulling his mouth eager mouth ever closer.

“Ohhhh fuuuck,” she moaned, suddenly glad Phil had turned the TV on, “yeaahhh lick me Phil, fu…fuuuuck!”

She started bucking with pleasure as she came to his licks. He was relentless under her, wave after wave of pleasure crashed through, she felt her legs nearly give out. She was about to lift off of him and give him a breather, but before she could recover from the orgasm, he slid his tongue inside her.

“Ahh ooooh fuck baby,” she moaned, tilting her hips back to let him deeper into her. He buried his tongue deep, causing a wet sound from her now soaking, quaking pussy.

“Tongue-fuck me b-baby, tongue fuck my little pussy,” she said, her own words surprising her. She wasn’t one for dirty talk usually but today, she needed him to hear it. He did so, eagerly. As she rode his face she leaned back, leaning on one hand, the other she found his cock with.

His cock was rock hard and slippery with pre-cum. She tried to rub it to the same pace of the tongue fucking but she couldn’t; the pleasure was too much to take. She grabbed the headboard again, holding on to it and biting her other hand to suppress a scream of pleasure.

Her orgasm subsided. She’d gushed all over Phils lips, her juices ran down his chin. She lifted herself off of him and moved herself lower. Grasping his erection in her hands, she straddled him, and slid down onto it with a moan.

Fatima held his chest and rode his cock, dictating the pace. Each thrust pushed him deeper. He felt massive inside of her, like he was impaling her. Her warm juices ran down his shaft.

Her moans and hip thrusts quickened. As she leaned lower, she smelled her pussy on his face and leaned over to kiss him, tasting herself on his lips, smelling herself on his face. Another orgasm was building fast.

Him start to gasp with pleasure. The bed creaked as she took him faster and even deeper. The tight walls of her pussy gripped him, and a near feral moan of climax escaped her mouth. Phil started to gasp.

“Ugh oh fuck babe I’m gonnaaa aaa..ahhh,” he gasped and groaned. His cock throbbed inside her, and her pussy filled with his warm cum. She kept riding as they orgasmed together, both gasping, moaning, all while trying to keep as quiet as possible. Phil seemed to levitate and then collapse again as he spent himself.

Fatima stopped, but kept him inside her for some time, as the orgasm subsided. She kissed him again, and slid off, feeling a river of sticky cum dribble out of her as she did. She collapsed into the bed next to her panting husband.

They laid beside one another, recovering from the intensity of their lovemaking. Fatima felt the semen running down her thigh, and she felt satisfied, sated.

“Shit hun,” gasped Phil after some minutes, “we need to get a babysitter and do that again, but louder.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)