More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hemp hemp

What happens to Kaly?

Father Lucius

“Father Lucius is coming for tea Kaly so will you go a tell the nuns to prepare the guest bedroom”
“Yes mother superior, is there any thing else you want me to do?”
“no child I don’t think there is”
As kaly went to tell the nuns in charge of house keeping of the imminent arrival of Father Lucius her hart was all a flutter. For father Lucius was so young and handsome, not like the other priests, and he talked to her as an adult, unlike the nuns, but Kaly new that he was a true man of the cloth and would never brake his vow of celibacy.
That evening Kaly put on her most flattering dress, it had a very fitted waist with buttons down the front, normally the nuns insisted that she had all the buttons done up especially when they had male guests. But to night Kaly decided not to follow their rules, she was not a nun any way she thought, so why should she not have only buttons done up only as far down as mid thigh and just up enough to show her deep cleavage? She did her hair and put on her home made make up (she had made the blusher and lip tint out of berries and the eye shadow out of flowers, as the nuns would not let her have proper makeup) and went down stairs for dinner.
When she got down stairs all the nuns shot her disapproving looks, but some may have been cut with jealousy, especially the mother superior, she knew she was going to have words with her later but it was all worth it just to see the look in Father Lucius eyes as she sat down.
“Father lucius how nice to see you again it has been a while”
“yes it has” Father Lucius said with a rather wavering voice “18 tomorrow Kaly, how does it feel to be on the verge of womanhood?”
“I must admit that im rather looking forward to it but I would not say I will be a woman, a lady instead may be”
“Kaly would you please show a little modesty and cover yourself up, you’ making the father feel uneasy” hissed the mother superior
“im not a nun so why should I act like one? Am I making you feel uneasy Father”
“just a little”
“well then I shall depart to my room then”
With that Kaly stood up and then leaned forward to grab an apple from the bowl that was in front of Lucius and in doing so reviled her ample bosom to him.
Later that night when she was shore all the nuns would be asleep she slipped into a shear night-gown which showed of her figure and left nothing to the imagination, you could even see her large pink nipples, and went to Lucius's room warped in a large toweling dressing gown.

"Kaly what are you doing here at this hour?"

"i have come for confession father"

"can it not wait till morning?"

"no im afraid not father for I fear if I do not recant all now then I will never do so"

"well you best come in then"

Kaly followed Lucius in to his bedroom and sat next him on the sofa still warped in the dressing gown.

"So my child what seems to be playing on your conscience?"

"You father, I love you, I want to be with you, I want to be one with you" kaly shouted as she palled off her dressing gown reviling the sheer negligée she had on underneath. Lucius was shocked he had never seen a woman’s body before and this one seemed so perfect. With out pausing for breath Kaly leapt on him and started to kiss his lips, to her surprise Lucius kissed back, she had thought that he would push her away.

Their mouths mashed together as their tongs explored each other’s mouths. Kaly could feel his hands moving up and down her body and squeezing her large breasts. It was wonderful, until she reached under his nightshirt and started to stroke his dick, with that he pulled a way and cried out

"no no this is wrong! i have taken certain vows and they can not be broken!"

does she get Angry or does Farther Lucius give in to temtation?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)